Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 36-43
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

3.7

on 3/8/2013 9:30:00 PM

No colour options. It goes on kind of chalky and pale looking.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought the eyeshow base because I have watery-allergy eyes, and my eyemakeup wouldn't stay on, and I'm a fan of the Double Wear line. This does the trick! And my eyeshadow is a little brighter. The trick is to use the Base sparingly and don't use powder over it. Just put your eyeshadow over it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have worn this for a few days now, as I wanted to wait before I wrote a review. As I mentioned in a previous review, the former base that I was wearing left me with white pimples on my eye lid right under the brow bone. This has not. I also liked the way that the shadow stayed on, and it was more true to color wearing this base. I did read the others reviews before buying, and tried a couple of things for fear of creasing. I put my moisturizer on right after I got out of the shower, not during my whole prep face thing. I then let the primer sit for a couple of minutes before putting the eye shadow on. This lasted until after dinner when I jumped in the shower. I would say that this is a great product, and I will repurchase. (unless I try the one from Too Faced and like that one better!)