Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I agree with the other reviews -it isn't great but it's not bad. Mine seems to be drying out now and I have had it for a few months. I don't know if I would buy it again. It is better than nothing.

on 2/3/2013 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually swear by the double wear line that Estee Lauder has available. The foundation, the foundation powder, the eye liner and lipsticks are all amazing but the cream eyeshadow's end especially the eyeshadow base are just lackluster products. I made sure to use a natural fiber brush to apply the base, but it became clumpy and hard to work with. Then I tried applying with my fingers, thinking the heat of my finger tips would make the base more workable.. not true. I understand that the idea is to create a long wear eyeshadow base but you can't even move this product around once it has made contact with your skin, it creates fine feathering type creases with matte eyeshadows. I would not recommend this product to others to use and I feel that for the sale price it's a huge waste of money.

on 6/8/2011 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Not a regular eyeshadow wearer, but bought this to get a GWP and have been amazed by how much more vibrant it makes my Sleek shadows which had previously been a bit of a disappointment. Definitely a convert to using a base - for nights out anyway.

on 4/4/2008 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My eyeshadow still creased and this base made my eyeshadow colors look weird/dull