Skinceuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol

Skinceuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol
Skinceuticals Retinol

2.0

1 review

water, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, laureth-4, laureth-23, hydrogenated lecithin, butyorspermum parkii (shea butter), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceramide 2, ceramide 3, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hypericum perforatum extract, propylene glycol, allyl methacrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone PEG-7 isostearate, glycerin, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, leureth-7, bisabolol. rosa canina leaf extract, silybum marianum fruit extract, passiflora incarnata flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matreicaria) leaf extract, citric acid, methylsothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA SkinCeuticals 5/27/09

on 1/31/2012 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Ok, I have only had this product for 3 days and like over 40% of users I too got a dud pump. But I guess we all know there is a high chance of that especially if you are the kind of beauty addict that does her research before buying.
My main concern is I cant get 100% confirmation of wether the product becomes inactive when you bust open the top to actually get at it? There are conflicting opinions on wether its destroyed through oxidization.
So I took the top off with plyers and so far I have used it three days in a row. No peeling, naturally no noticable improvement after all it has only been three nightly applications. But I did notice that after the third application my morning Vit C routine did sting. I'm 39 and have been blessed with clear problem-free skin. I dont have any lines, but due to my age have started 'preventative' measures. Last year I started on Retin A (Tretinoin) 0.5 (a friend's prescription) and this year wanted to move up to 1.0 as I turn 40 next year and am paranoid that I will no longer be IDed for buying my cigarettes ( I know I should stop but like the ego boost! hahaha). This folmula, as yet doesnt sting, hasn't dried my skin out, which is combinational - which the 0.5 did, so I can only imagine that my skin is well acclimatised. I will do an update in a month or so as I guess its too early .....but was wondering how customers could push Skinceuticals into finally updating the packaging. I have noticed that since 2010 there have been complaints about the pump and yet little in the way of complaints on the internet from 2006-2010 was there a change in packaging?