SkinCeuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 44-55
SkinCeuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol
Skinceuticals Retinol

1 review

water, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, laureth-4, laureth-23, hydrogenated lecithin, butyorspermum parkii (shea butter), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceramide 2, ceramide 3, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hypericum perforatum extract, propylene glycol, allyl methacrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone PEG-7 isostearate, glycerin, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, leureth-7, bisabolol. rosa canina leaf extract, silybum marianum fruit extract, passiflora incarnata flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matreicaria) leaf extract, citric acid, methylsothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA SkinCeuticals 5/27/09

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this. I've had acne for 30 years and this cream is wonderful at clearing my skin. Even though I'm fair-skinned, I have had no trouble with too much drying - my skin looks great in the morning after using it. Because it's almost $50 for the little bottle, I don't use it every day, probably 3x/wk. But - I believe this is the best bargain out there as far as pure retinols go. If your skin is toughened by years of acne, scarring, etc., I highly recommend using this - you will see a difference.