SkinCeuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
SkinCeuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol
Skinceuticals Retinol

3.5

water, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, laureth-4, laureth-23, hydrogenated lecithin, butyorspermum parkii (shea butter), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceramide 2, ceramide 3, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hypericum perforatum extract, propylene glycol, allyl methacrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone PEG-7 isostearate, glycerin, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, leureth-7, bisabolol. rosa canina leaf extract, silybum marianum fruit extract, passiflora incarnata flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matreicaria) leaf extract, citric acid, methylsothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA SkinCeuticals 5/27/09

on 7/27/2010 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm

Wanted to love the Skinceuticals line but it doesn't seem to work for me and I don't consider myself to be one who has sensitive skin. This product continuously broke me out even after giving enough time to go through the initial breakout 2-3 week period when using retinoids. Definitely will not repurchase!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my holy grail:) I have never gotten results with anything I've used like this..and I noticed a difference right away..this is amazing acne or oily skin and wrinkles. Its hard to find products that work great on oily skin plus wrinkles. Yes the pump could be MUCH better but this is by far the best product I've ever used...i put my moisurizer over it after it has been absorbed and if you are not careful this can really dry out skin but using moisturzer after really makes a difference. I am in love:)