SkinCeuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
SkinCeuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol
Skinceuticals Retinol

water, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, laureth-4, laureth-23, hydrogenated lecithin, butyorspermum parkii (shea butter), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceramide 2, ceramide 3, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hypericum perforatum extract, propylene glycol, allyl methacrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone PEG-7 isostearate, glycerin, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, leureth-7, bisabolol. rosa canina leaf extract, silybum marianum fruit extract, passiflora incarnata flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matreicaria) leaf extract, citric acid, methylsothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA SkinCeuticals 5/27/09

on 9/4/2018 9:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this product and I am seeing visible results. However, my skin is becoming so sensitized by it that I've got to limit its usage to just two nights a week. The odd thing is that this product doesn't irritate my skin but anything I place on top of it stings like mad. Even the next day, my usual innocuous serum and sunscreen burn my face. So even though I think it's effective, I cannot use this nightly and am switching to Aveeno to calm my skin down. After my skin has normalized, I'll try it again. I most likely will not repurchase.

on 4/10/2016 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Good penetrating retinol cream, did not irritate my mature, dry skin. Good value.