E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/9/2016 7:21:00 PM

This is a good priced brush. This works great for applying powder eyeliner or lining underneath your eyebrows. I also used this for filling in my eyebrows. I like how tightly this brush is packed!

on 7/17/2016 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This brush is much too small for under eyes but it is awesome for spot concealing. Dark spots, pimples, and also inner corners of the eye and around the sides of the nose, etc. Great for small areas but no way can this work for big areas. And its crazy affordable! Great buy!

on 5/6/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to brush for my everyday face makeup, which mostly consists of spot concealing of red/dark marks. It works wonderfully and it's the only brush I've found that works to make my concealer precise and full coverage. It really helps to conceal blemishes as well since you don't end up using too much concealer. I've already bought maybe 10 of these over the past several years. While it doesn't last more than 6 months to a year, it's only $1 so it doesn't feel bad that I have to repurchase often. I always have backups on hand, and will continue to do so forever (hopefully)!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush! Super easy to use, and I love how quickly I can blend out the conceler, but I also can use it to sharpen up all my lines I.e. my lips or my eyeliner. It doesn't wobble or smudge (my hands shake like a freaking earthquake) and over all it's cheap and a smart buy~

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought 4 of these recently & have a couple old 1s so I stocked up. Awesome for cleaning up ur brows after adding in brow pomade/Brow powder or small detail working in under ur eyes instead of using an expensive pencil like MAC Chromagraph pencils I go thru so quick but a concealer I can buy for a much better deal. Also the concealer stays on my oily skin just as good w dipping this brush in a bit of pressed powder to go over the concealer. They are now USD$2 they used to be $1 but ah still a good deal! And cruelty free! I'm on a low buy so it's exhilarating tbh to find things for $2-$3 which work awesome & are in a good ELF display which isn't impossible to find (I don't like ordering on elf's site anymore!)

on 1/20/2016 10:01:00 AM

love love love this concealer brush!! manages to apply the concealer into blemishes, red spots and the undereyes quite well. Affordable and definitely worth the price xx

on 9/10/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

ok so I've always had trouble applying liquid lipsticks my lines never looked clean and I always felt like they looked crooked or lopsided and with most liquid lipsticks once it drys it doesn't move !

so I was determined to master these perfect lipstick lines.

I heard of using a lip brush so i used one I already owned and it was super flimsy and still messy lines .

I was at target recently and saw this brush for 1$ ! and thought well why not.

I swear swear swear by this brush now ! it makes applying liquid lipstick a dream and its so fast ! my lines come out super clean and they look amazing like all the instagram lips we see ! lol .

Im so in love with this brush I'm going to buy 10 more when I go back to target ! not even kidding lol

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

DId not work as a concealer brush for me.
I was able to use for my gel liners, or using shadow to line my eyes.
It also works ok to clean up nails after painting.
It did not hold up that long.
Compared to other ELF brushes this is not one of the best.

on 7/28/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I originally bought this brush for concealer, but like so many others I now use this for cleaning up around my nails. I would actually give this brush 3.5 lippies, because sometimes my replacements will fall apart quickly or the bristles will recede back into the brush, which is pretty annoying. However, until I find something better and reasonably prices, I will continue to use this for my nails.

on 7/21/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have the $26 Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush that I use with my Laura Mercier
Secret Camouflage concealer. On a whim, I bought this $1 brush at Target. That's right, $1!!!! It even comes with a case. I have to say that I use this brush 99% of the time because it's much better than the Laura Mercier's brush. It's soft, but firm. Just perfect for applying concealers to my dark spots. E.L.F products are generally very good deals and this one doesn't disappoint.

Did I mention it's only $1 - and it's better than the Laura Mercier's $26 brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes