Palladio Rice Powder

Rice PowderRice Powder

3.9

on 4/10/2015 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not something special, too much smell and medium coverage. The package does not make it functional and the parabens that it consists make it unappealing for me to buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this powder, it's lightweight and goes on smoothly for me! Only downside is if you spill any...it goes everywhere!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok this is amazing. Besides the fact that I have dropped this an spilled all over my black pants and carpet. A little goes a lonnnnggg way. Excellent for use with the Goss method

Love this powder because it doesn't make me break out, and it covers nicely!! My only complaints are that you have to reapply frequently and the packaging could be better. The lid falls off pretty easily and can make a mess in my make-up bag if it gets tousled around. Other than those minor setbacks I highly recommend this powder to people with acne prone skin!

on 6/4/2014 8:39:00 PM

This powder made my face ITCH like crazy after putting it on. I also hated the STRONG perfume smell, which may be what my skin was sensitive to. As a setting powder I had no strong feelings about it—it was neither great nor terrible in performance—but because of the itchiness I returned my compact and won't be repurchasing it. I'd heard such raves about rice powder, so this was very disappointing. I'll be keeping an eye out for unscented rice powder from another brand to try.

Like any average lady, I've a very oily T-zone. I saw this at Ulta one day, upon reading the packaging, was immediately intrigued, whipped out my phone and read up on some reviews here on MUA, I was so stoked! It sounded awesome! Unfortunately, it did not work for me the way it works for other ladies. I wasn't too terribly disgruntled, as the price wasn't awful, and the packaging is awfully cute, though inconvenient. I discovered a way for this to work out in my favor though, on days I want my makeup dark or know I will have extraordinary fallout, I reach for this stuff, dab it underneath my eyes, and wipe away when I'm finished.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Flawless finish for the super-pale gal? This stuff does it right!

The packaging is kind of a nightmare, with messy fallout and no sure way to keep the powder closed. Often on sale at Sally Beauty or Ulta, so you may as well give it a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Palladio is the sh-t! and i don't mean that in a bad way! Their products are of good quality and great value I'm a fan of a lot of their products and this is one of them. If you have oily skin this powder is going to be your friend. It won't dry or irritate your skin but it.will give you a nice matte finish and control your oil for hours. I would definately recommend if your seeking a cosmetic solution to keeping your oil at bay without breaking your skin out or breaking your bank account for that matter

Purchased this powder at Sally's in the color 'warm beige'.
Finally I have found my holy grail powder! First off,the color is subtle making it an exact match for my skin & makes it easy to blend! I use my sponge puff from another compact to apply,the puff it comes with is just horrible! ..any other sponge works just fine. Sponge for medium coverage,brush-- for sheer coverage. The product is weightless and lets my skin breathe,all while providing a gorgeous glow to my skin.

PRO's:
-BEAUTIFUL,airbrush finish
-makes all my foundations look amazing!
-works well alone OR with any foundation i've tried so far
-Can't finish my look without this
-Poreless finish
-Medium coverage,great for covering my concealer
-Love the fresh scent
-adorable packaging
-Lasts for awhile,keeps my oily t-zone controlled.

CON's:
-Although the packaging is adorable,I hate that it isn't portable. I would love to carry this with me but the lid pops right off spilling the product everywhere..so don't even try it!
-The application puff it came with is poor quality and useless. It goes on cakey with it so I recommend using another sponge or even a brush to apply!

The overall product itself is PERFECT,wouldn't change a thing & will purchase again!!

I've been using this since the late 80's early 90's.. It's seriously the best loose powder in the market and it's cheap to boot. It sucks up oil like nobody's business. sets my foundation like a dream. I've tried many different powders but I always seem to come back to this