Palladio Rice Powder

Rice PowderRice Powder

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is probably the best loose powder I've ever used for my oily and blemish prone skin. It somehow glosses over my huge pores and makes them look smaller, and my skin smoother. The finish is also surprisingly not overly matte which I like. It keeps the oil away for a few hours, but even when I can feel it on my face, I can't really see it obviously appearing which is nice when I'm busy and not too diligent on the whole blotting routine. As everyone else has mentioned, the packaging is AWFUL. There's nothing you can slide over the sifter holes so the powder gets everywhere. Since I bought this in the US and was travelling for a month, I had to keep this in a separate tight fitting plastic bag in my makeup bag in fear of it getting everywhere. Also, the stiff little puff that comes with it is useless but I keep it there in attempts to lessen the amount of powder that comes out.

For reference, I use the colour 'natural' and I have fair, yellow toned (Asian) skin. It looks natural and not at all powdery.

on 4/6/2010 10:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I like this powder pretty well so far, I still get oily half way into the day and have to powder my nose but it is still better than any other oil-control powder that i have used. It does absorb oil and DOES NOT cake on my face like other powders have. I know some people complain of the smell, but its just a little stronger than baby powder and its not that bad. Once its on your face you cant even smell it at all. Overall its a great product and I WILL purchase it again!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

returned it! did nothing *sigh still seraching for the perfect powder