Palladio Rice Powder

Rice PowderRice Powder

3.3

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Ok.. .. this is the 1st setting powder I bought since I have the Makeup Forever translucent powder a few YEARS back (which I hated) . . .. . so I'm not an expert on translucent powders or anything but I just bought this from Ulta and when I cam home I put a TINY bit on over the makeup I already had on and I must say, I like it. .. . For now I'll give it 4 stars . . .. I'll be back to update this review when I really put it on after I apply some FRESH makeup!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I recently got this at Sally Beauty Supply, to hopefully keep me shine free or just less oily :P The translucent is a bit light for darker skin, but it can be blended. I got the warm beige at first, but then switched b/c I didn't think the color would look right w/ my foundation :P The price was great and you really get a good amount of powder! It was a real downer when I tried this out for the whole day at school, and STILL got greasy as usual :( It does absorb oil, but it didn't keep me shine free the whole day like I wanted! It's good as a highlighter, but I probably won't buy this again.

on 10/30/2011 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

After using the blotting sheets from this brand, that worked really well, I decided to get the powder. I figured it would work better. It works ok. Not really that great. It doesn't last long either. I also hate the packaging as it is very messy. The brush doesn't work either, so you should expect to use something else. It's an OK product.