Palladio Rice Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is a really great powder if you're looking to extend the wear time of your makeup and keep everything nice and matte. I have combination skin and I tend to get oily easily, and this powder absolutely prevents oil breakthrough for me. I have this in Translucent and it's perfect for my NW13 skin. This powder is also dirt cheap ($5) and readily available at Ulta or Sally Beauty. Highly recommended.

on 4/18/2016 11:46:00 PM

This powder is a personal HG product. It keeps me matte for half the day, but even still doesn't leave me looking like a complete ball of oil. The packaging, however, is the most annoying thing ever. There is a tape around the box which is a little hard to remove because it does not completely come off (there might be some glue residue left behind), and once you do get the box open, there is a film on top of the holes were the powder comes out. I tried to peel it off as slowly as I could, but the filter just came off and powder went everywhere - the reviews weren't kidding when they said packaging was a bitch. Not a deal breaker though, still my favourite powder to set my face with.

on 12/21/2015 3:10:00 PM

At first I tried this powder on it's own. I got the shade warm beige and it just oxidized a couple shades to dark on its own. Now I started wearing it after applying UD Naked, which I need to set or it just doesn't look right on my skin. That being said once I set it with this powder it looks great! Not flawless, because who am I kidding, I have acne prone skin, with large pores on my cheeks and some on my nose and I have trouble with hormonal acne on my chin. I don't use the powder for touch ups because I won't put this in my purse, the packaging is just horrible!

Normally I hate powders btw, they just never worked for me even with my oily skin, they would go from chalk powder face to oily tacky cake face within a couple hours. If this one works out, I am thinking of getting it in a shade lighter to see if I can wear it without applying a liquid foundation first.

I haven't test the flash back or used it long enough to see if it clogs my pores/causes a breakout or reaction because I haven't been wearing it long enough. Once I do or if I stop using it I will update my review.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff! I have super oily skin and have been using this as my setting powder in the color translucent (I'm very fair, and this doesn't add any color to my skin). This really helps control oil throughout the day better than any other powder I've used. There is a slight fragrance but it isn't too strong. The packaging isn't an issue for me. If you have oily skin, buy this powder!

on 4/8/2015 3:17:00 PM

I tried this after reading lots of great reviews. It is a very lightweight and nice smelling powder however my face was still oily after a few hours. I hate the packaging, it's very messy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this powder, it's lightweight and goes on smoothly for me! Only downside is if you spill any...it goes everywhere!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok this is amazing. Besides the fact that I have dropped this an spilled all over my black pants and carpet. A little goes a lonnnnggg way. Excellent for use with the Goss method

on 6/4/2014 8:39:00 PM

This powder made my face ITCH like crazy after putting it on. I also hated the STRONG perfume smell, which may be what my skin was sensitive to. As a setting powder I had no strong feelings about it—it was neither great nor terrible in performance—but because of the itchiness I returned my compact and won't be repurchasing it. I'd heard such raves about rice powder, so this was very disappointing. I'll be keeping an eye out for unscented rice powder from another brand to try.

on 5/31/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

holy crap this was HORRIBLE. I purchased it two years ago and I had nothing but bad things to say about it. The color was terrible, went on really light beige and turned completely ORANGE after about 10 minutes. Made me suuuuuper oily and to top it off it got on everything!

The package was the worst, I literally had to tape it because it was so flimsy and it didn't do anything for my skin. The last straw was when I started breaking out after using it for a few days.

I will say that their blotting sheets are the SHEEEEET~ they come with a little bit of powder on them so when you blot you don't lose any of your makeup and they leave you really nice and matte.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Sadly the strong perfume in it broke me out. It did work well though otherwise.