Palladio Rice Powder

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this powder, it's lightweight and goes on smoothly for me! Only downside is if you spill any...it goes everywhere!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

i use this as a primer to help with oil and it really helps my face from getting oily as quickly. usually i have to blot my nose, cheeks, and chin by about 1pm, but with this i have been able to go to 5-6pm before getting breakthrough. i dont use this as a finishing powder just because i like the NYC colorwheels to brighten me up a little, but under my powder foundation, it works great and never looks cakey or powdery no matter how much i put on (i have translucent). i took one lippie off just because the container sucks. it is really messy and small, and a square box really doesnt work when you are trying to swirl powder onto a brush, especially when the brush barely fits into the container.

on 1/28/2007 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A big bust. I searched this out b/c of the great reviews, and I don't like this powder at all. It is in a very small box with a little puff pad to apply. Forget the puff pad, I used my powder brush. It's a mess to get out of the box, and then gets all over. The powder itself is OK, feels nice and not cakey or chalky. Did NOT control my shine. I have dry skin, and use Neutrogena Sunblock w/ Age Shield 45 as my moisturizer/sunscreen; and that leaves a dewy sheen on my face. I love the sheen, but need to use a good powder for my T-zone. This powder did not work, and I will not buy again. I will stick w/ my HG = Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder.

on 2/19/2006 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Great powder, does not dry your skin and gives a very nice matte coverage. The containder it comes in is mediocre and the powder can be messy to apply. I use my kabuki brush and i am always pleased with the results. I got it from sally's for under 5dollars.

Addendum:Winter time here in Boston and i had to stop using it as it is now making my skin very dry.
Update:its been a bad winter for my skin and this rice power is now very drying so i have stopped using it. I now use the Bobbi Brown pale yellow and Givenchy Prism.