Palladio Rice Powder

Palladio Rice Powder
Rice PowderRice Powder

on 5/26/2017 1:53:00 AM

I have fair skin, so I bought translucent. It's not; it's orange and opaque. That isn't what I wanted, to have little orange speckles on my face. Yuck. So this did not work out for me; it's also drying, too much so.

on 1/29/2016 11:33:00 PM

BLEH. It smells extremely mature. It is literally pigmented baby powder to me. I don't really care for this product, save your money and buy a better powder.

on 11/24/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Did not work for me. I was only after a couple of hours and this product is so messy.

on 6/4/2014 8:39:00 PM

This powder made my face ITCH like crazy after putting it on. I also hated the STRONG perfume smell, which may be what my skin was sensitive to. As a setting powder I had no strong feelings about it—it was neither great nor terrible in performance—but because of the itchiness I returned my compact and won't be repurchasing it. I'd heard such raves about rice powder, so this was very disappointing. I'll be keeping an eye out for unscented rice powder from another brand to try.

Like any average lady, I've a very oily T-zone. I saw this at Ulta one day, upon reading the packaging, was immediately intrigued, whipped out my phone and read up on some reviews here on MUA, I was so stoked! It sounded awesome! Unfortunately, it did not work for me the way it works for other ladies. I wasn't too terribly disgruntled, as the price wasn't awful, and the packaging is awfully cute, though inconvenient. I discovered a way for this to work out in my favor though, on days I want my makeup dark or know I will have extraordinary fallout, I reach for this stuff, dab it underneath my eyes, and wipe away when I'm finished.

on 5/31/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

holy crap this was HORRIBLE. I purchased it two years ago and I had nothing but bad things to say about it. The color was terrible, went on really light beige and turned completely ORANGE after about 10 minutes. Made me suuuuuper oily and to top it off it got on everything!

The package was the worst, I literally had to tape it because it was so flimsy and it didn't do anything for my skin. The last straw was when I started breaking out after using it for a few days.

I will say that their blotting sheets are the SHEEEEET~ they come with a little bit of powder on them so when you blot you don't lose any of your makeup and they leave you really nice and matte.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This product was ok. Once blended in, it sets makeup very nicely and is not as obvious as some (BE Mineral Veil). Oil control is decent. However, the packaging always caused me to spill it on my counter or my clothing, and after awhile, I noticed I avoided using it because I didn't want to bother. If you're looking for a cheap product to try, and loose powders don't bother you, definitely try it.

Edit: I don't like this product. Yes, it goes everywhere. Your hands, your countertops, your clothing... Second, it feels and looks more obvious and chalky than my new drugstore favorite, L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte

on 3/10/2011 11:57:00 AM

I hated this product. I use liquid foundation and it would great UNTIL I put this stuff over top of it. I used this product for 4 mos straight trying to get it to look good and not waste product. Especially with all the rave reviews. I give up, it's going in the trash. It settled in my fine lines (I'm only 24!) and just overrall gave a bad appearance. It's not as finely milled as I would like for a setting powder. I def got what I paid for.

on 1/5/2011 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the Palladio Rice Powder in Natural last week from Sallies. I heard some good reviews about it, so I decided to pick it up and give it a try. I've been using it for a few days and I do not like this product. It is supposed to be mattifying...however I have to blot an hour after I put it on. I also have been breaking out from it. I have very very oily skin and this product has made it 10 times worse. I would not recommend this to anyone with oily or sensitive skin.

This spells like baby powder, and I hate that, only tried it once, and regret wasting my $5 on this...i think it broke me out too after that one time using it, epic fail of a product, I don't know what makeup geek was talking about when she said it was so wonderful. I would be willing to give it another try if it didn't wreak like baby powder, this powder nearly makes me gag and I'm really not pleased