Palladio Beauty Rice Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Palladio Beauty Rice Powder
Rice PowderRice Powder

on 11/29/2003 6:10:00 PM

i can't say much that hasn't been said already. so i'll just say this product is fantastic! i tried Natural, since i'm fair. i, too, apply with a big fluffy brush. it's just so great, i can't believe i never tried it before!

on 12/19/2003 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i loved this! it really gave me an even-toned look and still felt silky. this was a great find.

I found this at Big Lots for 3 dollars I chose RP-6 natural. This is such a cute square white box with a geisha on the front. I just tore a tiny little hole in the bag of powder so if I dropped it might stay contained since the lid comes off so easily. I just stick my brush inside the hole to use it. This is a great powder. Better than the stay calm jane powder I was using. It didn;t break my oily skin out so I'm pleased.
EDIT: I have another bonus to add. I checked this website of acne safe cosmetics and palladio rice powder is SAFE for acne prone girls! YAY. continued >>

on 8/1/2004 2:07:00 PM

I like this product as it does not feel cakey. Alot of powders feel like they are sealing my skin, and it can't breathe. I like to lightly dust on a thin layer, then brush away excess with a large powder brush. I think this helps to whisk away powder that has absorbed oil as well. I have to admit that I am currently using my Alexandra Avery Moonsilk powder, as it feels a little lighter to me, but I may return to Palladio when the weather is cooler.
Overall, I think Palladio (loose powder) is great for oily skin!

on 1/13/2005 8:54:00 PM

I love this powder, when I check my makeup at lunch and early evening at work my face isnt oily anymore. nice. I mix translucent and natural for a perfect match. lippie off of course for the packaging. I actually had to use a drill to make a hole in this to get it out and put it into a larger container! for such awkward packaging at least make the top easy to get off so you can transfer all of it to a something larger. still my HG powder. cant beat the price either. Update: I like how you only need a tiny tiny bit to get rid of the oilies, and thats what I use powder for mainly. So you could use more for a matte/made up look, & to set makeup or just use a small amount to control oil. Quite a versatile powder. And I upped it to 5 lippies, although i still hate the packaging.

on 5/20/2005 12:21:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

A great powder and an affordable price-I have to say this offers better coverage than my BB pale yellow loose powder.One swipe of this and I look like I have naturally flawless porcelain skin.The packaging could be better-I could see how this would create a huge mess if spilled.I got this at Sally's for under $5.Try this before spending a small fortune on others-you may be pleasantly surprised.

on 9/30/2005 12:22:00 PM

This used to be the only powder I would ever buy. Then the only store I could find it at stopped carrying it, and I still haven't found anyone who does. Only recently have I realized how much I miss this powder. I've tried Lancome, Clinique, Jane, Revlon, Prescriptives, Sally Hansen, Maybelline, Clarins, you name it. I'm just sick of all the chalky, non-lasting powders.This powder just lasts. It has great staying power and actually imparts a smooth finish. One tiny little box lasts forever. Oh I miss you, geisha girl continued >>

on 8/31/2006 10:38:00 AM

This is a great powder! It instantly mattifies without being heavy, cakey or drying. For me it helps to keep the oilies at bay for at least several hours (which I consider a triumph). When the oil again breaks through during the day, just a light application makes my skin shine free with no build up. It also doesn't accentuate lines or wrinkles. It's best applied with a brush for a smooth and flawless finish. The price is certainly right - $4.99 at Sally's. The packaging is improved - a plastic lid that fits tightly and a sifter inside. My skin is pretty pale, and the translucent works wonderfully. I'm not crazy about the fact that it is scented, but even though my skin is usually irritated by scents, I haven't had any problems with this. A definite re-buy (when it runs out, which could take quite a while).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because of the good reviews here. It was in a much smaller package than I was expecting. I got the translucent powder. I really love this stuff, it is very fine powder and goes on very nicely. I am oily and this really lasts and stops shine. The "puff" it comes with is no good, use a brush.
UPDATE: This is the only product that keeps my skin from getting shiny. I can't live without it, wish they made a pressed rice powder.

on 12/21/2006 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Rice Powder was great. I tried MAC blot powder and it made me look to "powdery." And almost kind of flakey. I wear Differen and Clindagel medication for my face, which kind of makes me nose appear "constricted" and shiny. Well, I put some of this on there, and it completely covered the shine without getting flakey looking :D And it's completely translucent, which is something I absolutely adore, because most "translucents" I've tried still add a bit of color.

*UPDATE* I've realized that it's not completely translucent. IF you don't blend well you might come out with really light patches.