74%

price range

Reviews

1.0

10 months ago

This did nothing to help control oil throughout the day. As the day went on it felt heavy on the skin and started to look cakey. It also left a white cast.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

2 years ago

Sure this powder is cheap but it's not as finely-milled as I want my loose powders to be. Therefore, I think it's hard to shake out of the sifter and it ends up being very messy. It looks too thick and cakey on my face, and I don't think it does anything to prolong the wear of my makeup. In fact, I think my makeup looks pretty bad after I set it with this powder. For anyone who is sensitive to smells, this does have a slight baby poweder-esque smell.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

2 years ago

I use this daily to mattifying my under eyes, forehead, and nose area after applying my foundation. I find that it looks slightly too white for my skin tone right after applying it but as time goes by it looks more beautiful and natural looking which I love. I do find that my forehead will start getting a little too dewy for my liking after a good few hours have passed but for the price and quantity, I give it 4 stars for giving me a healthy glow for the rest of my face. Only con is the packaging! I would love for it to be more travel friendly so I could be able to set my makeup when I’m out but the powder gets EVERYWHERE if you flip the box around or worse, if you accidentally drop it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

3 years ago

I have fair skin, so I bought translucent. It's not; it's orange and opaque. That isn't what I wanted, to have little orange speckles on my face. Yuck. So this did not work out for me; it's also drying, too much so.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

I bought this powder after reading good reviews and I am not disappointed. i apply it with a powder brush after foundation and blush and it makes my skin look flawless. usually, powders make my fair skin look cakey or ghostly, but this gave my skin the perfect matte finish. however, I'm not a huge fan of the scent or the messy packaging.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

3 years ago

Sadly, this didn't do much for me, and I'm not exceptionally oily or anything. It does control oil, but not as well as other powders, even those in the same price point. Also I know translucent is - uh, translucent, but I can't help but think this was causing my foundations to oxidize sort of pink on my face. The outside packaging is cute, but it is unbearably messy to deal with. And that baby powder smell might be too much for some. I ended up tossing this one.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

3.0

4 years ago

Translucent isn't really translucent. I'm NC25 and when I put this on, it lightens my face up a little. It's not a super finely milled product but it's also not powdery looking on the face. The powder has a very slight smell but it's actually pretty nice, and I'm usually sensitive to smells. Packaging is definitely messy but I can live with it. Unfortunately, it means you can't bring it with you for a touch up, which I don't like. The oil control for me was just okay. I still get oily after like 2 hours which sucks. What I do like is when I'm oily and I pat this on, it instantly gets rid of the shine and oil, but at the same time, it doesn't make me look super matte or cakey. I find that it sets my foundation nicely but it slightly lighten my foundation. I have dry under eyes and this kind of emphasizes that. I purchased this mainly for the oil control, and although it did when it was winter, it can't withstand my humid country so I will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Wow I have been looking for a powder like this for so long and who knew it would be at my beauty supply store? I use this powder only in my t zone after my foundation/bb cream has set for a few minutes. I also use it to set my under eye concealer and it works perfectly for that too. It hides my pores perfectly and keeps my very oily skin looking matte for well over 5 hours. Even once I do start to look a little shiny, it isn't even that bad it just looks like a healthy glow. Buy this powder! The packaging sucks but it's well worth it!!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Love love love this powder. Really sets my foundation and looks smooth. Keeps me matte longer than most. It does have a strong smell ( I like it) but it doesn't linger. It doesn't have a lot of coverage so I wouldn't wear it alone. Only cons are the packaging. Pain in the butt. But worth it for the good product and good price

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0
from

4 years ago

This is a great powder for retouches trought the day... It gives you a mattifying look without looking cakeky, I do not like that it doesen't comes un different colors so the best option is the traslucent one

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium