Palladio Beauty Rice Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/24/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Did not work for me. I was only after a couple of hours and this product is so messy.

on 4/19/2013 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have this powder in Translucent and it works great. The only con is the packaging-it sucks. I would like to see this powder as a pressed powder compact, it would be easier to work with. I will repurchase anyway, but not for a while, since there is a lot of powder in the little box! I especially like it to set my under eye concealer.

on 6/27/2010 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes, it's dirt cheap, and it does a good job, I just wish to God it wasn't scented. Smells like old lady powder to me, and I just can't get past that.

on 5/15/2007 12:53:00 AM

I have the translucent powder and it does a great job. Sometimes I use it over everything else to set it and smooth it out and sometimes I will use it over just moisturizer and sunscreen. I use a brush to apply--yeah, that powder puff is a joke but so is any that comes with loose powder. And yes, loose powders do tend to get all over. That's the nature of the beast. I haven't had any problems with the packaging coming open. It stays closed very nicely.