Palladio Rice Powder

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/4/2014 8:39:00 PM

This powder made my face ITCH like crazy after putting it on. I also hated the STRONG perfume smell, which may be what my skin was sensitive to. As a setting powder I had no strong feelings about it—it was neither great nor terrible in performance—but because of the itchiness I returned my compact and won't be repurchasing it. I'd heard such raves about rice powder, so this was very disappointing. I'll be keeping an eye out for unscented rice powder from another brand to try.

I have found my new setting powder. I use this with the palladio powder brush and it works really well. It doesn't look cakey and I don't have to blot for at least a few hours, which is amazing considering I have oily skin. I noticed that the color doesn't change either. It does have a smell similar to baby powder but that's minor considering how well the powder works. My only complaint is the packaging; the product can be messy. I normally don't use the manufacturers packaging as I have my own containers I use, however I still am trying to open up the sifter lid to access the powder. I don't want to ruin my nails! I guess I'll have to find a knife or something later. For the price though I think it's a great product!

on 2/23/2007 3:11:00 PM

After years of wearing NARS loose powder, I decided to try this one due to all of the great MUA reviews that it got. I really love my NARS powder, but it is so expensive that I could not justify buying it again until I checked this one out. I must say that for the $ and quality of the powder, this one kicks butt over NARS! This one controls my oily skin, does not break me out and costs a fraction of the price that NARS does! I do, however agree that the packaging bites-it is small and messy and I could definitely do without the puff! The box itself is really cute and looks kind of glamorous! I will definitely buy this again!

on 10/23/2006 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use homemade rice powder a couple of years ago (sold by a seller on eBay), but I discontinue due to the texture was kinda rough. After came across Palladios rice powder here in MUA, I decided to give it a try and Im sooo glad I did! This rice powder is so finely milled! I have very very oily complexion and this powder (on top of my Palladios foundation) really make my face a lot less oily which I have never been able to achieved with any other loose powder). I only need to blot once or twice a day max. Im an AAB with tan/olive complexion and I use the beige shade which works great. I apply this powder with my Versace powder brush, and I also dab a little more on my nose with a flocked sponge. This powder comes in a square thick carton packaging, which isnt the best, but it works. I scoop half of it to BE jar for when I travel. When my Versace loose powder finished, I will transfer this rice powder to the jar (those who know Versace products must know how pretty the packaging are ^.^). I dont remember how much I paid for this powder, but Im pretty sure it was less than $5 at Sallys. I will definitely repurchase this again and again!

on 6/21/2004 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow do I really like this powder. I live in Florida and have oily skin and this dosen't make my face oilier like mac seems to. I wasn't lucky enough to get it on sale at Ulta but at 5.99 you still can't beat it. I have this in Natural and it matches my fair/olive skin perfect. Will definately buy again!