Palladio Rice Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 18 & Under
Palladio Rice Powder
Rice PowderRice Powder

3.4

Love this powder because it doesn't make me break out, and it covers nicely!! My only complaints are that you have to reapply frequently and the packaging could be better. The lid falls off pretty easily and can make a mess in my make-up bag if it gets tousled around. Other than those minor setbacks I highly recommend this powder to people with acne prone skin!

Like any average lady, I've a very oily T-zone. I saw this at Ulta one day, upon reading the packaging, was immediately intrigued, whipped out my phone and read up on some reviews here on MUA, I was so stoked! It sounded awesome! Unfortunately, it did not work for me the way it works for other ladies. I wasn't too terribly disgruntled, as the price wasn't awful, and the packaging is awfully cute, though inconvenient. I discovered a way for this to work out in my favor though, on days I want my makeup dark or know I will have extraordinary fallout, I reach for this stuff, dab it underneath my eyes, and wipe away when I'm finished.

Natural ingredients, silky smooth texture in the box AND on your face, unbeatable oil control, layers beautifully, doesn't look like make-up, fresh comforting scent (kinda baby powder esque, but milder), verrrry affordable at your local Sally's. And I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it (considering I can live with the packaging). I have found my HG powder. Praise the lawd.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I recently got this at Sally Beauty Supply, to hopefully keep me shine free or just less oily :P The translucent is a bit light for darker skin, but it can be blended. I got the warm beige at first, but then switched b/c I didn't think the color would look right w/ my foundation :P The price was great and you really get a good amount of powder! It was a real downer when I tried this out for the whole day at school, and STILL got greasy as usual :( It does absorb oil, but it didn't keep me shine free the whole day like I wanted! It's good as a highlighter, but I probably won't buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This powder was okay for me, but not what I was looking for. I was looking for a mattifying powder but I think this would work better as a finishing powder. Applies wonderfully, doesn't cling to dry patches, or clog my pores. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide any mattifying properties (keep in mind, this never claimed to do that) and oxidizes on me by midday :(. An okay product, but not what I was looking for.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Oh my goodness, This is a AMAZING powder. It makes my skin look next to flawless, I have this in translucent, and it truely is, Keeps my liquid foundation the same color, and it doesn't oxidize, also keeps me pretty shine free. It does have a little bit of a scent, but nothing too bothersom, and it doesnt linger. The little puff they include is all that great, but I never use those anyways. Packaging is cute, can get a little on the messy side, but its worth it. [:

I bought this before i found MAC blot. This product is ok. i hate that its loose powder. its horrible to travel with or to carry around with you if you get oily during the day. The color really shows up on your skin, and it turns me orange after a little while. It doesnt really help keep my face matte where i want it to, it just looks cakey. I love mac blot so much better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Well, it does its job. The packaging is adorable and looks great on my counter.Of course you can't travel anywhere with it since your purse would be one hot mess. The finely milled powder feels good on my skin and it keeps me from looking oily. I would probably give it a better rating if it was talc-free. The applicator feels nice on your skin, but I use a brush so I don't look too powdery.

on 1/1/2005 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this loose powder! My aunt recommended it to me and I've never been so happy! The packaging is a little cheesy, but, it's whats inside that counts. I accidentally bought a darker shade and gave it to my sister. She loved it, too! I recommend the Palladio oil blotting sheets to go with it. You get a choice of using the rice powder paper side, or the plain paper side of the sheet. The price can't be beat (~$5.00US). This is a steal!