Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

Incredible! Just discovered this brand and blown away. This review is for the Oat Milk exfoliating milk scrub. Smells incredible (love) gentle, not drying and can be used frequently. Clean, high quality ingredients. I have become highly picky about what I put on my face and this is absolutely worth every penny. This is green beauty at its finest.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromnb

Nov/08/2007

I love everything Naturopathica! I use this scrub prior to the Aloe Cleansing facewash, for that extra exfoliation. It has a lovely natural scent, as it is 100% natural, and does the job without overdrying. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way. Also the company is great, and will send you samples of any products you would like to try.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromstanzi

Oct/10/2007

This is a gentle but effective scrub with high quality ingredients. In steamy, sweaty summer weather, I use LUSH Ocean Salt or Malin + Goetz Jojoba Face Scrub. In the winter, however, those products feel too harsh for my skin. Naturopathica's Cleansing Facial Scrub has a creamy base with very fine exfoliating particles (joboba beads, and ingredients like aloe vera, squalane, and apricot …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age