Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lip gloss is perfect. <3 It's smooth, non-sticky, and the color is a gorgeous pink with frosty shimmers. To make it even better, the packaging is just as gorgeous as the gloss itself!

on 11/23/2007 2:17:00 PM

I just picked this up about a week ago and I have to say that I love it! I bought them in two colors, possession (shimmery pink) and in Rock Me (shimmery Peach/Nude). Bought them on sale for $10.00 each (normally $12.00). They have a beautiful shimmery effect on the lips and are very moisturizing. My favorite lip glosses are YSL golden glosses (#10, #5 & #2) but I have to say that for the price these come pretty darn close. Highly recommend these. Next one on my list is Quiver (Shimmery Gold). The packaging could be better, it is a pen style lip gloss like YSL Touche eclat eye brightner that you have to click several times to get the gloss to come out and it can get messy if you click it to many times so be careful.

Edit: After just a few days of use this lip gloss is just ok. I'd rather pay a little more for YSL golden glosses or even Chanel glossimers and get better quality. The color Possesion is good but not Rock Me (fades too quickly).