Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

4.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Holy. Crap. Is this product amazing? Yes!!! Yes!!! This is the sparkliest, glossiest, pinkiest, non-stickiest lip gloss EVER! I bought this product in March, and I love it! The clicky pen is good for quick application, the colour 'Possession' adds a rosey pink tint to my lips, and the glitter is... stunning. I bought this knowing it would SHINE like crazy. And, let's just say I'm going back to get a few more colours soon. Especially a coral shade, and maybe even a nude-y shade. So, if you're undecided, think: Do you want glitter? Do you want a nice creamy silky texture? Do you want to know Victoria's Secret? Lol, my name is Victoria, so I love how it says my name on it as well. And before I finish my review, I will just say that it rules. And you need it.

on 12/3/2007 1:06:00 AM

This is the most perfect pink! It feels smooth, doesnt dry out my lips (It actually moisturizes them), isn't sticky, doesn't fade quickly. I love it!!! This shade (Possession) was sold out few days ago, so when I saw it today I was so happy!
I would purchase it again (and probably will try different shades as well)

on 11/23/2007 2:17:00 PM

I just picked this up about a week ago and I have to say that I love it! I bought them in two colors, possession (shimmery pink) and in Rock Me (shimmery Peach/Nude). Bought them on sale for $10.00 each (normally $12.00). They have a beautiful shimmery effect on the lips and are very moisturizing. My favorite lip glosses are YSL golden glosses (#10, #5 & #2) but I have to say that for the price these come pretty darn close. Highly recommend these. Next one on my list is Quiver (Shimmery Gold). The packaging could be better, it is a pen style lip gloss like YSL Touche eclat eye brightner that you have to click several times to get the gloss to come out and it can get messy if you click it to many times so be careful.

Edit: After just a few days of use this lip gloss is just ok. I'd rather pay a little more for YSL golden glosses or even Chanel glossimers and get better quality. The color Possesion is good but not Rock Me (fades too quickly).

Popular Lip Glosses