Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

4.8

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Holy. Crap. Is this product amazing? Yes!!! Yes!!! This is the sparkliest, glossiest, pinkiest, non-stickiest lip gloss EVER! I bought this product in March, and I love it! The clicky pen is good for quick application, the colour 'Possession' adds a rosey pink tint to my lips, and the glitter is... stunning. I bought this knowing it would SHINE like crazy. And, let's just say I'm going back to get a few more colours soon. Especially a coral shade, and maybe even a nude-y shade. So, if you're undecided, think: Do you want glitter? Do you want a nice creamy silky texture? Do you want to know Victoria's Secret? Lol, my name is Victoria, so I love how it says my name on it as well. And before I finish my review, I will just say that it rules. And you need it.

I bought this in Randy and I love it!
It has sooo much color and it's not too sticky.
I also love the packaging. It's very cute and practical.
I'm buying more!!

I bought this in Rock Me (peachy/nude) and I want to say that I. Love. It. LOVE IT. I agree with other reviewers that this truly, truly feels like a balm. But it has an amazing sparkle and my-lips-but-better status that makes me feel like a rock star. I just looked on the Victoria's Secret website for this and it's not there. Time to run by my local store and get a backup!

on 10/8/2007 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my all-time favorite lip gloss. It was gorgeous on my hand in the store and it's even more gorgeous on my lips. Guys are for the most part oblivious to different lip gloss shades, but 2 of my guy friends complimented me when wearing this gloss and also said that they wish their girlfriends would wear it. I would be surprised to hear that any girl/woman didn't like this gloss. I find that most glosses are sticky, this one is not at all. It's also very conditioning, I feel like I'm wearing balm underneath. I'm actually going back to VS to pick up a back up. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.