Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

Filtered by age: 19-24
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this color is soooo pretty on me a nice shimmer and i am a huge fan of the type of brush and the clicker type package!! only thing i hate is it has no staying power

on 12/3/2007 1:06:00 AM

This is the most perfect pink! It feels smooth, doesnt dry out my lips (It actually moisturizes them), isn't sticky, doesn't fade quickly. I love it!!! This shade (Possession) was sold out few days ago, so when I saw it today I was so happy!
I would purchase it again (and probably will try different shades as well)

I bought this in Rock Me (peachy/nude) and I want to say that I. Love. It. LOVE IT. I agree with other reviewers that this truly, truly feels like a balm. But it has an amazing sparkle and my-lips-but-better status that makes me feel like a rock star. I just looked on the Victoria's Secret website for this and it's not there. Time to run by my local store and get a backup!

on 10/8/2007 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my all-time favorite lip gloss. It was gorgeous on my hand in the store and it's even more gorgeous on my lips. Guys are for the most part oblivious to different lip gloss shades, but 2 of my guy friends complimented me when wearing this gloss and also said that they wish their girlfriends would wear it. I would be surprised to hear that any girl/woman didn't like this gloss. I find that most glosses are sticky, this one is not at all. It's also very conditioning, I feel like I'm wearing balm underneath. I'm actually going back to VS to pick up a back up. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.