Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

4.8

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Holy. Crap. Is this product amazing? Yes!!! Yes!!! This is the sparkliest, glossiest, pinkiest, non-stickiest lip gloss EVER! I bought this product in March, and I love it! The clicky pen is good for quick application, the colour 'Possession' adds a rosey pink tint to my lips, and the glitter is... stunning. I bought this knowing it would SHINE like crazy. And, let's just say I'm going back to get a few more colours soon. Especially a coral shade, and maybe even a nude-y shade. So, if you're undecided, think: Do you want glitter? Do you want a nice creamy silky texture? Do you want to know Victoria's Secret? Lol, my name is Victoria, so I love how it says my name on it as well. And before I finish my review, I will just say that it rules. And you need it.

I bought this in Randy and I love it!
It has sooo much color and it's not too sticky.
I also love the packaging. It's very cute and practical.
I'm buying more!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

PRETTY ASS COLOR! IM SoOoO HOOKED! IT'S A GREAT BUY I LOVE THAT IT'S NOT NASTY STICKY AND THE SHIMMER IS SO PRETTY. MAKES MY LIPS FEEL NICE AND SMOOTH.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lip gloss is perfect. <3 It's smooth, non-sticky, and the color is a gorgeous pink with frosty shimmers. To make it even better, the packaging is just as gorgeous as the gloss itself!

Popular Lip Glosses