Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

4.1

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Olive Fruit Oil, Avocado Oil, Trideceth-6, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Lanolin, Lemon Peel Oil, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethyl Tin Dineodecyl Ester, Parfum

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have dry and frizzy 3c curly hair and have found this conditioner is good for moisturizing my hair.

I have taken off one lippie as it's not a good detangler - combing the conditioner through takes a bit of work and I also have to use more than I normally would. Also, the lid of the tube (smaller size) is difficult to open, especially with wet hands.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm growing my hair out so I need a nice everyday conditioner to keep the ends in a good state. This is a good, inoffensive, well spreading conditioner and as you need only a small amount (I'm putting it on just the very ends of my hair) of the product to coat your strands. It rinses off without any problems leaving hair delicate and soft. A big plus is a pretty much non existent fragrance, it is so delicate you almost cannot detect it which is a plus in my book.

Sadly the price is not justified by the results - you can have soft, easy to detangle, manageable hair with a supermarket conditioner like Garnier/L'Oreal etc. for a fraction of the price. Luckily I've invested in a £10 travel version (75 ml which will last me at least 2 months as the amount you need it minuscule!) so it is a good way to try on the product - you will not have to use it to shave your legs for MONTHS trying to use it up in a sensible way.

However if you like products with a pleasant, inoffensive fragrance and still, with some silicones in - give it a go. It does not weight down my delicate hair even with an everyday/every two days use.

Great light weight conditioner. I have fine hair that can easily be weighed down by heavy conditioners. Don't be fooled as this product is fairly thin. However, it does "pack a punch" and you can easily utilize to much. I do not use the corresponding shampoo as my hair is in fairly good condition and it would be an oil slick. Any shampoo for normal hair works well with this product.

on 2/22/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner doesn't seem much to begin with, but I have seen a noticeable difference after using it just over a few weeks. I have been using salon brands for conditioners for a number of years, but due to budget constraints, I decided to go to drugstore store brand. I started using Herbal Essence Naked Volume conditioner, which seemed very creamy and rich as I lathered it up in my hands. However, my hair got quite crispy as time went on. I wanted to buy a conditioner without breaking the bank, and I wanted to try something new since there are a gazillion of different brands out there. There was a sale for Kiehl's in my area, and I looked up the reviews and went with the Olive Fruit Oil since it's the most moisturizing one out of the whole line. It is not a miracle worker, but it's money well spent. I don't feel like it's very rich that it is going to weigh down your hair if you have Normal type of hair. All in all, a great product for everyday that certainly isn't the best one for the wallet, but Kiehl's is that kind of a brand.

on 9/18/2014 7:54:00 AM

This is a very average conditioner for me. I don't see any big results and my hair was sometimes weirdly greasy after using this. Very overpriced.

on 3/2/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair is fine and long with dry frizzy ends and normal roots. I needed a conditioner to fight the frizz. This conditioner does a good job, my hair feels soft, it doesn't make my hair heavy or oily and gives it a nice shine. The ingredients are not that bad, the only con is that there are silicones, such a shame.

on 2/19/2014 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

MY HG conditioner, leaves my hair soft and smooth and soo healthy looking.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It makes my hair super smooth yet not greasy, it is best when you use the shampoo and the hair pak. But it's a bit expensive

on 9/30/2013 9:23:00 AM

I had a high expectation on this conditioner from all the great reviews, however it's an average product to me. I have fizzy hair from the humid weather in HK and dry ends from colouring. The conditioner did left my hair soft, smooth and nicely scented. However, there was no major difference comparing to a drug store brand.

This is a solid deep conditioner with better ingredients than the typical drugstore deep conditioners.
It leaves my hair soft and silky but I still have tangles here and there.
It stated on the bottle that it is a lightweight deep conditioner for damaged hair.
My hair is very damaged and I just feel like this lightweight formula isn't quite enough to nourish my hair.
It leaves a nice light scent behind.
Overall a great product, I just won't be purchasing it again because it is not what I am looking for.