Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Believe

Britney Spears - Believe

3.4

on 7/3/2016 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like it. granted it's not the most sophisticated scent but it's quite nice. I'm a fan of citrus notes, and I appreciate that it's not a sickly sweet like others celeb perfumes. The bottle is lovely. However it doesn't have much sillage and the longevity is average. That being said I can't really complain with the price.

I have had other BS perfumes aswell, this one I was obsessed with for years I would wear it all the time. This perfume scent is different from the Fantasy and Midnight fantasy from what I can remember I think this perfume isn't as "sweet" as them. For some strange reason I don't like this scent anymore. And outgrew it. It's not a expensive perfume. Possibly can find it for under $20AUD

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Love the bottle, added it to my ever-growing perfume bottle collection, but I hate the scent. This seriously gives me a headache every single time I wear it, because it is so strong with patchouli! I can handle some woodsy musk scents, but this is straight up too much! I really wanted to love this, because I absolutely love every Britney frangrance. Disappointed, I would not recommend.

on 4/2/2015 6:37:00 AM

I really enjoy this scent as it is somewhat unique, like the name and bottle as well. Fresh, clean and a little mysterious. Sexy in a "girl-next-door blue jeans and tee-shirt" kind of way. Really nice, I just wish it were a little more potent and longer lasting. It reminds me of a spring or summer day, and the optimistic feeling you have on Saturday morning with a whole delicious weekend ahead. Suitable for most daytime situations and inexpensive as well. This will always be a part of my wardrobe.

I first bought this perfume from the cosmetic vending machine at Sydney airport's toilet. It only cost me $AUD4. It's just a miniature. I straight away fell in love with this perfume.

I read many negative review about this perfume. It depends on your body chemistry and also on what you like to smell.

But this is absolutely for me. I don't know how to describe the scent but it makes me feel a real posh women whenever i had this on me. The scent also is kind of refreshing.

My all time favourite perfume.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite perfume! I have a lot of britney perfumes but this one takes the cake. It's a beautiful unique scent, it stays all day but it's not too strong and very unoffensive. Not to mention it was $19 at shoppers drug mart!

I liked of this frangance but my boyfriend didn´t like :( He told that looks like a fragance for man :(
In portuguese:
Em português: Eu gostei deste perfume, achei bem gostoso na pele da minha amiga e na minha tambem, mas meu namorado falou que tem cheiro de "macho", que parece perfume de homem.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

So, I read a lot of reviews on this scent because I love her other scents, and in my mind I had decided not to get it because it sounded like a scent I would hate. I love sweet/fruity-florals and what not. But I saw this at Ross for like $15 and I couldn't pass it up because I am addicted to perfumes. The first step is admitting you have a problem...So I got it and was surprised that I actually loved it a lot! It is sweet but very incense-y, and brought back happy memories of my childhood because my dad was kind of a hippie and had incense burning all the time. It smells like citrus, sweetness (maybe a vanilla sweet?) and incense. Something I would normally never go for but it is so wonderful I can't stop smelling it. The bottle is pretty as well which is nice because I am very judgmental with perfume bottles and if I don't think they are pretty I am hesitant to try them out. Thank goodness I am not this shallow with people haha. I love everyone! And this scent! No bad things to say about it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my third review on Britney Spears perfume . Overall I like her perfumes so far but this is one is definitely athumbs down perfume. The smell is not bad but compared to the others is just not what I expected. This one smells a bit fruity and musky but as soon as I spray it on it dissapears in thin air, my clothes don't even smell is just not long lasting and worst than body spray. I gave it to you mom thinking maybe it was my body chemistry but even on her is the same thing. I gave one lippy for the bottle as it is nice but a bit bulky.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OMG so I remember first seeing this perfume when I was around 16/17 and smelling it and I think I liked it but I'm 22 now and i couldn't remember what it smelt like or if I liked it so I've just recieved as a gift today and OMG it's so good! I love pretty much all of britneys perfumes but this one isn't her usual kinda of smell. When u smell it u wouldn't think it's a britney perfume it's very fruity and kinda like tangy I know it doesn't have any apples in it but it sorta smells a bit like green apples! i would defo recommend it 100% one of her best!

Popular Fragrances