Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Believe

Britney Spears - Believe

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am a massive Britney Spears fan and also love her perfumes! I recently added Believe to my collection and was pleasantly surprised. It is not as sweet and girly as most of her perfume line, in fact this one is a heavier, less girly scent. It is perfect for nighttime as it is quite heavy and sexy smelling. It has a strong note of patchouli, which can be rather polarising, but luckily I have always enjoyed patchouli scents so I was impressed. It has some green and floral notes, but it is certainly not a delicate or light scent. Whilst it has some sweet citrus notes, this perfume definitely cannot be described as sweet. This scent would be suitable for all ages, and more mature women who feel a bit 'too old' for Britney perfumes* may be drawn to this scent. I would describe it a sexy, sensual and fresh scent which is perfect for nighttime, winter or a hot date. This does not smell at all like any of Britney's other perfumes. Also, the bottle is gorgeous, angular and tinted green. It looks glamorous and a bit 'alienesque'. I love how it looks on my vanity.

*No such thing as too old for Britney in my opinion!!

Top notes: Guava, Tangerine.
Heart notes: Honeysuckle, Lime Blossom.
Base notes: Praline, Amber, Patchouli.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

on 7/3/2016 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like it. granted it's not the most sophisticated scent but it's quite nice. I'm a fan of citrus notes, and I appreciate that it's not a sickly sweet like others celeb perfumes. The bottle is lovely. However it doesn't have much sillage and the longevity is average. That being said I can't really complain with the price.

on 4/2/2015 6:37:00 AM

I really enjoy this scent as it is somewhat unique, like the name and bottle as well. Fresh, clean and a little mysterious. Sexy in a "girl-next-door blue jeans and tee-shirt" kind of way. Really nice, I just wish it were a little more potent and longer lasting. It reminds me of a spring or summer day, and the optimistic feeling you have on Saturday morning with a whole delicious weekend ahead. Suitable for most daytime situations and inexpensive as well. This will always be a part of my wardrobe.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Love the bottle, added it to my ever-growing perfume bottle collection, but I hate the scent. This seriously gives me a headache every single time I wear it, because it is so strong with patchouli! I can handle some woodsy musk scents, but this is straight up too much! I really wanted to love this, because I absolutely love every Britney frangrance. Disappointed, I would not recommend.

I have had other BS perfumes aswell, this one I was obsessed with for years I would wear it all the time. This perfume scent is different from the Fantasy and Midnight fantasy from what I can remember I think this perfume isn't as "sweet" as them. For some strange reason I don't like this scent anymore. And outgrew it. It's not a expensive perfume. Possibly can find it for under $20AUD

I first bought this perfume from the cosmetic vending machine at Sydney airport's toilet. It only cost me $AUD4. It's just a miniature. I straight away fell in love with this perfume.

I read many negative review about this perfume. It depends on your body chemistry and also on what you like to smell.

But this is absolutely for me. I don't know how to describe the scent but it makes me feel a real posh women whenever i had this on me. The scent also is kind of refreshing.

My all time favourite perfume.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite perfume! I have a lot of britney perfumes but this one takes the cake. It's a beautiful unique scent, it stays all day but it's not too strong and very unoffensive. Not to mention it was $19 at shoppers drug mart!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my third review on Britney Spears perfume . Overall I like her perfumes so far but this is one is definitely athumbs down perfume. The smell is not bad but compared to the others is just not what I expected. This one smells a bit fruity and musky but as soon as I spray it on it dissapears in thin air, my clothes don't even smell is just not long lasting and worst than body spray. I gave it to you mom thinking maybe it was my body chemistry but even on her is the same thing. I gave one lippy for the bottle as it is nice but a bit bulky.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

So, I read a lot of reviews on this scent because I love her other scents, and in my mind I had decided not to get it because it sounded like a scent I would hate. I love sweet/fruity-florals and what not. But I saw this at Ross for like $15 and I couldn't pass it up because I am addicted to perfumes. The first step is admitting you have a problem...So I got it and was surprised that I actually loved it a lot! It is sweet but very incense-y, and brought back happy memories of my childhood because my dad was kind of a hippie and had incense burning all the time. It smells like citrus, sweetness (maybe a vanilla sweet?) and incense. Something I would normally never go for but it is so wonderful I can't stop smelling it. The bottle is pretty as well which is nice because I am very judgmental with perfume bottles and if I don't think they are pretty I am hesitant to try them out. Thank goodness I am not this shallow with people haha. I love everyone! And this scent! No bad things to say about it.

I liked of this frangance but my boyfriend didnt like :( He told that looks like a fragance for man :(
In portuguese:
Em portugus: Eu gostei deste perfume, achei bem gostoso na pele da minha amiga e na minha tambem, mas meu namorado falou que tem cheiro de "macho", que parece perfume de homem.

Popular Fragrances