Dior Hydrating Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

Dior Hydrating Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

on 6/28/2010 10:59:00 AM

this is discontinued. I used this for years. Not exact match for my skin color, but nothing a blush can't solve. best texture!

on 2/5/2010 11:47:00 PM

I`ve been regularly using this concealer for a year and i still have some left (i can`t see how much i have left because of the complete opaque package). IT LAST FOREVER, so IT`S ECONOMICAL.

Let me put this way: I have simply forgotten that undereye concealers tend to crease and settle into fine lines (and very often encreasing their appearence)!!! This one does not!!!

It has very good coverage (racoon dark circles here), doens`t leave a blueish cast, it NEVER EVER SETLE INTO FINE LINES (unless a use a ounce at once without blending) and never looks fake.

It brightens up just a tiny bit (it`s not its purpose), the finish is natural, dewey and beautiful. It`s one of the best, if not the best undereyeconcealer out there. And really really worth the money. It`s way better then buying to MACs.

This IS hydrating, wich is excelent for the eye area, and never broke me out or gave me millia. But i would never use over a pimple, or a blemish caused by oiliness because i think it might agravate it.

That said I have combination and very very very acne prone to bad face makeup and this one never caused me a slightest blemish.

(i`ve been suffering with the brazilians foundations right now and having 2 to3 small zit popping out per day - i miss my YSL, Dior, Armani and Lancome foundations...)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

really nice texture and tube lasts really really long! great for under eyes ( which is what it is for). for best results the Dior website says to use this over top of foundation which really does make a difference. Easy to blend! does cake up a wee bit by the end of the day but it is still a really nice creamy concealer

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

PROS
- Creamy, moisturising consistancy
- Very good coverage of undereye circles
- Lasts FOREVER!
- Good color for my light skin tone, looks natural
- Blends well using both fingers and a brush
- A little goes a very long way

CONS
- Expensive
- The colour range could be better
- Can show creases under the eye

on 10/21/2009 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

AMAZING!!! I love this! My HG undereye concealer. I have dry skin under my eyes & hereditary circles. I bought this because of the reviews & was not disappointed. It hides those circles amazingly!! I use the light golden since I'm an olive skintone. I love that it is hydrating & doesn't sink into creases. Definately recommend it!

I've been using this concealer for the last 5 years and I LOVE it. The name fits this product because it really does moisturize and blends in smoothly while doing it. When I use other concealers it looks like I caked on skin-colored-clay over my acne marks/spots but this one just erases them seamlessly! There is a quite noticeable scent in this product but I noticed that Dior does that with a lot of their makeup. I will always be reaching for this baby when I need to cover something up :)

on 6/10/2009 11:12:00 AM

It's so far the best concealer I've tried, and I've tried lots...
I also used to like the Magic Concealer by Helena Rubinstein but I switched to this when I found out Helena Rubinstein does animal tests... This one is a bit liquid, it has medium coverage that allows layer it up, and it's kinda moisturizing. With the right eye cream it stays on for almost all day without getting in the fine lines, or at least not as much as others!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

i can't believe i paid almost 30dlls in a concealer with poor quality,
do nothing on my dark circles!, nothing!, smells as CALADRYL Lotion!!!...what's wrong with the new Dior's formulas??...it's not cheap & chic....patranas!

on 4/19/2009 7:56:00 PM

I agree with the last reviewer. I was recommended this product by a Sephora sales rep. I love Airflash, and had heard good things about their concealers. This one was very disappointing. No staying-power. Good texture and color when applied, but does not last. Not impressed for the money. I returned it, and am using Physician's forumula concealer sticks in the Ivory and Green. They work better and last longer at a fraction of the price.

on 12/30/2008 8:40:00 PM

well the only good thing that this concealer offers is moisture. other than that coverage is horrible. it actually does offer some coverage when you put it on but after a while it just seems to disappear!

DISAPPOINTING!!!!