Guinot Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel

Guinot Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Sodium Mehtylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Fragrance, Sorbic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mehtylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Propylparaben, Geraniol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product did not do anything special.

on 12/11/2013 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Light, soothing basic water and glycerin based eye gel, works especially well if you keep it in the fridge - the coolness can reduce puffiness somewhat.

I like that it doesn't ball or pill under make-up, and absorbs almost instantly. I prefer oils applied to the eye area at night or heavier cream, but in the day time I can't have that slick feeling under my make-up. The tube lasts forever since you only need a tiny drop under each eye. Works great under concealer, leaves eye are very soft and refreshed without feeling heavy. I don't have lines around my eyes so I can't comment on that. I have minor dark circles but no eye cream can really change that and it's nothing a touch of concealer can't fix!

I tend not to use specific eye products as they are usually over-priced mini versions of their matching face products but if you want a separate product and do not have excessive dryness this may be a good fit for you!

on 7/4/2013 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG eye gel. I get up at 3:30 am most mornings, and this leaves my under eye area looking like hell most of the time. Fine lines, slight dehydration, darkness and small milia (caused by over-using a rich eye cream to heal some dry, flaky, red patches of skin that were left behind after 2 bouts of contact dermatitis from other eye creams). But a small amount of this light gel is all it takes to visibly change the look of my under eye area in minutes. If you actually stand in front of the mirror and watch it work, you'll be amazed. It de-puffs, smooths out fine lines and lightens my dark circles. It sinks in quickly, so you're not waiting around for it to absorb. It also leaves a clean, soft, and fresh finish to your eyes, making it the perfect base for concealer, not that I need to wear a lot of concealer now I use this gel :-) It's definitely what I reach for first thing in the morning, and I have tried far more eye creams and gels than I care to admit. It's not rich enough for night use, and I wouldn't really recommend it for mature skin as it wouldn't be hydrating enough. But if you're looking for a lightly hydrating gel that really perks your eyes up in the morning, and actually DOES what it says on the box (unlike most eye gels), then I think you should try this.

It doesn't seem to make my milia worse either, which is a minor miracle. I only have two qualms with this gel - price ($45 AUD on StrawberryNET, $65-$70 elsewhere), and the fact that it is sometimes not quite hydrating enough during dry-cold weather in winter. If my eyes are feeling a little drier than usual, I just dab a little YSL Hydra Feel Yeux over the top of this for a bit of extra moisture. I will definitely buy again, and again, and again!

This eye gel is so light and watery and it doesn't cause milia!
It works really well for puffiness and heavy eye lids. I have been using this eye gel for about 2 months and I found out that I don't need to use as much concealer to cover my dark circle. I have had heavy eye lids since I was young. This product and Juvena's Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum are the only 2 products that diminishes my heavy eye lids. The price of Juvena's is 2x of this product! I wouldn't say this product is cheap, but I will definitely repurchase because it really works!

on 3/24/2008 1:35:00 PM

this is a very light gel formulated for heavy eye lids and puffiness around the eyes. I think it really makes a difference. I suffer from slight puffiness under the eyes which causes a dark circle too and since I have been putting a tiny bit of this on in the morning I can see that it actually diminishes the puffiness to a certain extent. Very good product

on 10/6/2007 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I have puffed-up irritated allergy-prone eyelids. I have been looking for an eye product to sooth the irritated skin around my eyes.

The gel is very light and soothing. It really helps irritation and puffiness caused by the rubbing and scratching of the eyes.

I chill it and put a very thin layer around the eyes. The gel is very gentle and doesn't sting. It also does not ball up, flake or peel off, so you can moisturise and apply make-up on top. The product comes in a little tube with a very fine tip for extra control.

I got this on Strawberrynet for A$35. The product lasts a long time. Another product I use is Guinot’s Instant Eye Mask which has the same properties.