Vincent Longo Pearlessence Lip/Cheek Gel Stain in Dolceacqua

No Image

4.7

on 1/11/2018 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have always loved frosty/pearly products--used sparingly. Since I love purplish colors, I like using a dab of this on my cheeks in the mornings. I'm not into highlighting cheekbones after blush, but like a dash of highlighting blush. The product stays on better on my cheeks than lips. On lips, it can be drying and frosty if you layer on too much, but I enjoy it on cheeks.

on 6/30/2008 9:11:00 AM

Like the previous reviewer said, this is a great and unusual color. Don't be afraid of the color in the tube. It is a silvery purple/pink shade and it looks great on cool undertones. I wear this with Clinique's smoldering plum blush, which complements it perfectly. It can end up looking too frosty if you apply too much, so be careful. Out of habit, I made the mistake of reapplying it too much once and it looked weird. One application lasts for several hours. I can't wait to try other VL lip stains!

on 10/5/2007 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful pearly purple/pink that stains the lips. I love that it has the pearl quality and that it is not as dark as some of the other VL lip stains I've tried. That way I can wear it under gloss or lipstick without it always looking the same no matter what I put on top because it's so dark it over powers what I put on top. Of course it is just beautiful with clear on top too. Will def buy again - LOVE it!!!!!

Popular Lips Products