It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/11/2017 1:57:00 AM

Paid too much for no results. This product is mediocre at best. I didn't expect for it to transform my hear to the good old days when it was completely healthy, but I did expect to see/feel something. No extra softness or shine. Didn't make my hair healthier/ healthier looking at all. Where's the conditioning ? Doesn't even detangle well without spraying a bunch of product. I don't understand what people see in this. There are other leave in conditioners on the market that can out beat this ones performance that are less than half the cost. Pass.

on 11/27/2016 3:50:00 PM

I don't know why people rave about this stuff like it's just the best thing ever. This leave-in conditioning spray is very average and there are better ones out there. Plus it has a funky smell to it as well.

It's perfectly decent and it performs well. But it's over-hyped. I would recommend Hawaiian Silky or Matrix Keratindose leave-in sprays over this.

Wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/7/2016 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

No. A thousands times no.

Let me preface this by saying I have the kind of hair that can survive just about anything. It's been dyed black, bleached to blonde, deprived of haircuts, washed in the finest of $3 and under shampoos. You cannot kill it. Or so I thought until I took this stuff for a spin.

I gave this a try after seeing so many rave reviews, and when my hair dried, I really thought I'd finally gone too far. My normally soft, shiny curls were somehow simultaneously greasy, grimy, and straw-like. This managed to both dried my hair out terribly and leave a film that looked as though I hadn't washed it in weeks. The first several inches of my roots have been through little of my usual torture and even they felt terrible.

Worse yet, my usual shampoo wasn't strong enough to remove the heavy film and I had to go back in with my strongest of clarifying cleansers. Hopefully it's gone now and hasn't done any long term damage. One thing is for sure, this stuff is never going near my hair again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for about 3 years now and I will never stop using it! I just spritz some onto damp, towel-dried hair and comb through. I have not found any other product that detangles my hair so well. I have long, dry, ombre'd hair so it's always extremely tangly and knotty right out of the shower. Luckily, this product comes to the rescue, gets rid of the tangles in my hair, and leaves it looking soft and shiny. I use it every single time I wash my hair without fail.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have searched for a product that would make my hair as smooth after getting a salon blowout.
This product smells good and smooths my hair perfectly. Im a user for life!

on 9/3/2015 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm quite impressed with how this smoothes the texture of my long, wavy hair and keeps most of the humidity (frizz) at bay. In fact, nothing even comes close to the smoothness I see and feel in my hair when I am done styling it or letting it airdry. It's not as great of a detangler as Kinky Curly ( but it does do the job if you spray your hair in sections and comb through to the ends) nor is it 100% natural but for me, the pros outweigh the cons. Evidently I have become a hairstyling bandit this summer preferring either straight, sleek hair or big fat frizz free curls and having been using heat styling tools way more often than usual- and this product is my base. I use about 15-20 sprays of this at a time, about 4 times per week and after nearly 2 months I still have about 2/3 of the bottle left so the initial cost is not too pricy in my opinion since it seems it will last 5-6 months. I have pretty thick hair and am loving it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

So I have used this a whole summer. I was introduced to it because I went to a new salon that had a sale promotion for hair cuts I needed a trim very badly. I have a lot, but fine hair that straight hair tangles very easily. My hair is naturally pretty soft and stright, not pin stright, but it can tangle horribly and gets weighed down very easily by products, and I have a scalp that can be very greasy with the wrong shampoo. This product is wonderful! I do like to blowdry my hair for volume, smoothness and style and this does not weigh it down or leave it coated or greasy. I spray only on the hair NOT on my roots and I use my wet brush when I get out the shower. It leaves my hair smooth and soft. I totally recommend it. You can find it cheaper on Amazon as well.

on 8/5/2015 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No miracle on my hair! Got a free sample at Ulta. The smell makes it absolutely unbearable - heavy and masculine - nothing fresh about it. Bottle is 1/2 gone (or 1/2 there?) and product is too thick to move through pump. I spray on towel dried hair and it does almost nothing. I prefer Infusium Leave In Treatment, which works wonders for moisturizing hair! Shocked by the high price of this!

on 8/4/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried different leave in conditioners and none of them really worked well for me. This however is such an amazing product. I could not believe how soft and silky my hair felt. This is not greasy and does not weigh your hair down. The Smell is wonderful. I have found an awesome leave in conditioner and would definitely purchase again and again.

on 1/18/2015 9:29:00 PM

Awesome product. It brought my hair back to life. The smell is wonderful I don't know what people are complaining about.