It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the reference, I have high porosity wavy hair with good volume but fine strands.
This thing is an awesome detangler. Normally I can't easily brush my hair after the shower no matter how good my conditioner was. This product makes it very easy. My hair looks healthier and has more shine when I use it.
The downside for me is that it makes my sensitive skin bumpy and itchy, I have some type of rush and pimples from this one.
I also hate the initial strong smell. But it doesn't linger at all.

I have been using this product for the past few months and am JUST realizing that it has been drying out my hair... I am an idiot! I have long, thick and untreated hair - I rarely blow dry or straighten my hair.... yet still, the ends of my hair dry quickly and feel straw like every time I use this product. I thought maybe it was just because I wash my hair often? But no. Last night I used a different leave-in conditioner and wow, my hair feels so much softer and better today.

I am throwing this away. It's a NO.

on 2/16/2017 4:17:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many rave reviews and when my mom and sister both recommended it. We all have thick hair, but my mom and sister have very dark brown hair and mine is dark blonde, and my sister's hair is curly (I'm a 2A on a good day, and she's a 2C -- my mom's hair is straight). This stuff does some amazing things to my mom and sister's hair, but it does not work for me at all. In fact, my hair feels dry, stiff, and straw like when I use it. I keep coming back to my big bottle, thinking maybe in combination with different products it will work better, but it just doesn't. Considering the price, I was hoping it would work much better for me, or at least not make my hair feel worse. Oh, well. I guess I can hand it off to my mom or sister.

More than anything this is a great detangler. I really dont see a huge change in my hair as far as texture or shine or softness. The only thing I really think it helps with is detangling.

this is the best leave in conditioner ive ever tried. i have very damaged hair from going from dark red/brown to blonde. this stuff has worked wonders on my hair. only down side is the price

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This truly is the only styling product I use, besides hairspray, and it's worth the hype. I noticed a huge change in the texture and shine of my hair within a few weeks of use, and though I bought it in January, the bottle has only 1/4 gone in October. I was hesitant about the price but it really does last a long time and is the only thing I need. I'm almost scared to stop using it because of how great it makes my hair look.

on 9/3/2015 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm quite impressed with how this smoothes the texture of my long, wavy hair and keeps most of the humidity (frizz) at bay. In fact, nothing even comes close to the smoothness I see and feel in my hair when I am done styling it or letting it airdry. It's not as great of a detangler as Kinky Curly ( but it does do the job if you spray your hair in sections and comb through to the ends) nor is it 100% natural but for me, the pros outweigh the cons. Evidently I have become a hairstyling bandit this summer preferring either straight, sleek hair or big fat frizz free curls and having been using heat styling tools way more often than usual- and this product is my base. I use about 15-20 sprays of this at a time, about 4 times per week and after nearly 2 months I still have about 2/3 of the bottle left so the initial cost is not too pricy in my opinion since it seems it will last 5-6 months. I have pretty thick hair and am loving it.

on 8/7/2015 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wasn't expecting this product to control my Florida frizz at all. The summer humidity here is atrocious, sometimes staying at 90% or above for days at a time. I received a sample from Glossybox and decided to give it a try. I sprayed it on clean, damp hair before my regular styling product (Living Proof No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray). I knew that It's a 10 is also a heat protectant, which is a good added benefit. I styled my hair with a curling iron as usual and it came out really nice (as it usually does) but the real test involved going outside and running my usual errands in the summer heat. But I have to admit, it performed really well. I had absolutely no frizz whatsoever and my hair still held the curl. It was soft and shiny and smooth. The Florida summer weather is the true test for any product that claims to eliminate frizz, lol! And It's a 10 passed with flying colors. But I'm saving my sample for my travel case. I doubt that I will change products and start using It's a 10 regularly (because it comes in a very small bottle so it's seriously expensive) but it was one of the only good products to come along in my Glossybox subscription. I'm giving it five stars because it did the job well and I have no complaints. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who struggles with frizz. It will make your hair smooth and shiny. Who can ask for more?

on 8/6/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Initially, I thought this product was the answer to a prayer. Then my head started itching all over and eventually my hair started falling out. Went online and googled it, only to find out that I am not the only one.
Although I know of nothing I am allergic to, this made my head itch terribly. Not to mention that my hair is now an awful consistency, what little I have left. So beware of this product. Seems some people LOVE it. I stopped using it a week ago, but having some after effects. I would never buy this product again for obvious reasons.

I don't get the positive reviews. Was hoping to get a good product that would help me with my tangled hair. It does help a little with the tangles, but it leaves my hair looking greasy, flat and frizzy. So glad I only got the travel size to try it.