It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/11/2017 1:57:00 AM

Paid too much for no results. This product is mediocre at best. I didn't expect for it to transform my hear to the good old days when it was completely healthy, but I did expect to see/feel something. No extra softness or shine. Didn't make my hair healthier/ healthier looking at all. Where's the conditioning ? Doesn't even detangle well without spraying a bunch of product. I don't understand what people see in this. There are other leave in conditioners on the market that can out beat this ones performance that are less than half the cost. Pass.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Made my fine hair greasy and flat. It does help to detangle though. Back to my fav L'Oréal extraordinary oil.

on 10/7/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This detangles my hair really well and leave it soft and silky. It last quite a while. It's cheaper on Amazon and Target sometimes have really good deals on them. I usually apply it on damp hair and let it air dry. My hair will be so bouncy and soft afterwards. I do dye my hair and this does a pretty good job keeping it healthy. Zero split ends.

on 8/12/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing! I use it right after I finish washing my conditioner out of my hair and my hair is still dripping wet. It's much easier to apply to wet hair as this leave in is creamier than other leave in products. I have waist length (long) Asian black hair and it keeps my hair from drying out at the ends. When I had ombré'd my hair 2 years ago, I used this to keep it healthy after the bleach dried my hair out a bit and I've been using this product ever since. Overall this product is the holy grail of leave in products. In my opinion, it smells absolutely amazing! I spray about 4-7 pumps into my palms and apply it to the ends of my hair and work my way up until I reach halfway. The people who reviewed this and said that it left their hair heavy are most likely applying it after they dry. I know the product says you can apply it on both dry and wet hair but seriously, apply this on wet hair, squeeze out the extra water with a towel/towel turban and do your normal styling process

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was first recommended this by one of my previous hairstylist and I love it. it works great on my frizzy and dry hair.

on 1/13/2015 11:37:00 PM

My hair stylist highly recommended this so I bought it. Was very happy with the result! I can see my hair being more tamed and less fussy after first time using it after shower.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I had been hearing about this product for quite some time. But, I really wasn't all that interested in paying a lot of money for the normal sized bottle (which is very small) that it comes in. So, that's why, I shied away from buying it for years. At the salon inside of my local Walmart, they were were doing a buy one, get another one 50% off on this product.

I had to wait quite a good while before more came in stock, because when they had first put it on sale, the leave in sold out in a relatively short amount of time.

So, I put up with waiting for more to come in stock. One day, I happen to pass the salon and look inside and saw the female working inside there putting more of the leave in on the shelves. I purchased the biggest bottle they offered, along with the normal sized bottle.

First off, I do not use this on my hair every week. I may use it every 2weeks or so. This is one product, I don't recommend being heavy handed with no matter how thick or long your hair is. As, you will end up going through a lot of product way too fast that way.

I wear my hair naturally curly, I have regular steam treatments done on my hair, and I use direct heat (flatirons and blowdryers) on my hair very infrequently. I do use both natural and non-natural products on my hair. As long as my hair agrees with a product, then that's all that matters to me.

I do own quite a lot if haircare products in my stash (that I am currently working to get down), but my current regimen really is a pretty simple one. I use Shea Moisture's Curl and Shine Shampoo, deep condition with Shea Moisture's Anti Breakage Masque, apply It's a 10 sparingly all throughout my hair or sometimes skip this step and go straight to applying my Mixed Chicks Leave In to my soaking wet hair, section by section, making sure to thoroughly detangle each section as I go through. When I am finished, I let my hair air dry. At night, I put a little bit of the Mixed Chicks Replenishing Oil on my hair and on my scalp for moisture. I will do this maybe 1-2 times a week. I only wash my hair every 5-7 days. At night, I will wear my satin bonnet, even though I also sleep on satin pillowcases, or I will pull my hair back into a low ponytail to prepare my head for going to bed. In the morning when I want to refresh my curls, I take a small amount of the Mixed Chicks Leave In and apply it to any areas of my head that need re-touching. And, that's it.

I will admit that the exact products that I use in my regimen are subject to change, but I continue to remain faithful to sticking with as simple a hair care regimen as simple.

I do consider the It's a 10 Leave In to be a luxury item, due to it's high price tag. If you can afford it, then by all means, I say go for it. But, if it's not in your budget, then that's OK too. As, there are a lot of other leave ins on the market that cost less and probably give you good results just the same.

It's a 10 Leave In doesn't magically transform your hair overnight. It helps with increasing the overall health of one's hair through continued usage. Also, it doesn't have the best smell to it, nor does it have the least. As, its scent falls right in-between the two. I choose to deal with it. But, for some, I can see it being a turnoff.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Got it for free at ulta so I can't complain

on 6/28/2013 12:11:00 AM

I've been using the product for 4 years. It has been a great deal of help for me while I grew out my long long hair. If you're trying to grow out your hair healthily then I recommend you try this product or its a 10 leave in plus keratin. I like the smell of the original one better tho. It's more of a Japanese cherry blossom hair. The only problem is that after 3 years whenever I sprayed the product after shower my hair would get easily greasy when my hair drys. I'm not sure if its because I've used it for so long so my hair is used to it or something else. Definitely try it! You'll love it!

on 2/20/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have natural black hair,and after attempting to ombre my hair 2 times, by bleaching within 1 month, my hair ended up being burned, dried, full of split ends and out of control!!! Its a 10 minute leave in has been the BEST leave in hair product for my thirsty hair!!! I love this product, just saved my long hair from getting chopped off :)

Will try their shampoos and all hair products for a better result.