It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Great leave in product for silky shiny hair!

I have been on the fence about buying this product, and I finally did. I bought the travel size for about $10 and have used it a few times. I love it! Make my hair manageable, does not dry, but actually nourishes the ends, which after blow drying, ironing and curling, makes my hair feel like a fresh cut, bouncy, smooth and playful. I will continue to buy this product and use it when going to the beach to keep hair manageable..

2c, fine, color treated, dry hair with a very dry scalp that gets oily fast I had tried the lite version in the past and I wasn’t impressed so when my hair dresser suggested I try this (after using it on me of course) I figured what the hell and bought a travel size at my local target. It took me a few tries to get the right amount for my hair down to a science and now I will never go without this! It takes frizz keeps my hair hydrated and doesn’t build up (I use head and shoulders shampoo and dove conditioner) it doesn’t weigh down my curls and keeps my hair sleek. For second day hair I wet my hair down and spray about 3 times into my palm and finger detangle the ends of my hair and it’s brought back to life. I’m a product junkie and this is now a HG staple for me. It’s a 10!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using for many many years. Keeps your hair healthy and smooth. I recommend to every one.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this after so many people raved about it. I love the scent of this. It is girly and just smells pretty. The product itself sprays out fine considering it is a little thicker than an average spray. I am not a fan of the product though. This leaves my fine hair so greasy and weighed down despite the different ways I have tried it. I tried it and blow dried my hair. Greasy. I tried it in hair and let it air dry to curls. Greasy. I could never get this product to work for me. I have gave up and stopped trying to make this work. This isn't a product for someone that has fine hair.

on 1/9/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A definite no! I ordered this due to the rave reviews (when will I learn???!!!) thinking it must be good. Wrong!! I have coarse thick hair that will either go naturally curly or straight, but needs a little help both ways lol. I used this and it was like I'd used nothing on my hair - it was simply a frizzy mess. Pure Camelia oil is cheap and still the best, and I'm going to stick to that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this because it has such great reviews but it just doesn't do anything for me. I've been using this for about a year and a half and it makes my hair feel limp and dull, not healthier. Argan oil definitely works better for me

on 10/7/2016 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

No. A thousands times no.

Let me preface this by saying I have the kind of hair that can survive just about anything. It's been dyed black, bleached to blonde, deprived of haircuts, washed in the finest of $3 and under shampoos. You cannot kill it. Or so I thought until I took this stuff for a spin.

I gave this a try after seeing so many rave reviews, and when my hair dried, I really thought I'd finally gone too far. My normally soft, shiny curls were somehow simultaneously greasy, grimy, and straw-like. This managed to both dried my hair out terribly and leave a film that looked as though I hadn't washed it in weeks. The first several inches of my roots have been through little of my usual torture and even they felt terrible.

Worse yet, my usual shampoo wasn't strong enough to remove the heavy film and I had to go back in with my strongest of clarifying cleansers. Hopefully it's gone now and hasn't done any long term damage. One thing is for sure, this stuff is never going near my hair again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because my hair stylist said she loved it and she used it on me at the salon.

I don't really feel it does much for my hair. I have layered, medium length, fine, highlighted hair. Whether I use it or not, I feel little difference. Perhaps it detangles slightly but for me, it's a very subtle effect. Due to the price and the fact that I can't tell if it is doing anything for me, I won't repurchase.

Love this stuff! I was hooked after the first try and have not been without it since. My hair is naturally pretty heavily highlighted and so I need moisture desperately. It tends to frizz, get dry, and break. But It's a 10 has really helped. Love the smell too. Only negative is that i think it's a little too expensive.