It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/15/2019 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is just ok in my opinion. It is expensive for what you are getting because it is just a leave in conditioner. Other leave in conditioners do the same at a cheaper cost. The only reason why it might be beneficial is the get the one with keratin because it's a rarity to on the market to find a leave in with keratin. My biggest problem is and why I returned it is the smell. It doesn't smell bad, but the scent is just really strong and it lingers in my hair all day. It causes me to get migraines!

on 5/2/2019 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great product. it's my second favorite, right after Cake the Mane Manage'r leave in conditioner, which is much cheaper for the same quality. If I hadn't found the Cake leave-in I would have kept repurchasing, or if Cake discontinues (I hope not) I will repurchase this as I have several few many times. Great product, but for the price, I would suggest trying the Cake leave-in first so as to save some money, but if you can afford this then it is worth it!

Great leave in product for silky shiny hair!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is amazing. I have super thick and straight hair. Last summer when I decided to grow my hair this was the only product that would weigh and smooth my hair down enough so that I could control it.

I like that it is a spray so you can control the amount you use a bit. I actually sprayed this onto my hands and then ran it through wet hair prior to letting it hair dry or blow drying.

on 1/25/2019 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of the best leave in products I've used, but it's still not that great. I have very long (past waist), virgin hair with medium to coarse strands. I went through a full, 4oz bottle of this stuff that I purchased from the hairdresser.

This did moisturize my hair, made it feel a bit smoother/softer, added some shine, and detangled, but it was not nourishing enough for my hair. I was still getting knots and my hair was feeling rough toward the end of the day. My hair is very prone to feeling rough and horse hair like, so I do need more heavy duty products.

A lot of people seem to be complaining about the smell, but honestly it's not that bad. Smells like a salon product to me.

I would suggest this product to people who have shorter hair, and possibly fine/medium hair.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Brilliant product! I use this before any kind of heated appliance - hair dryer, curling tongs, straighteners. Used just before it reduces breakage and increases shine ten-fold and seriously without it my hair is normally prone to all kinds of damage. Yes it can be heavy if I spray too much of it, and ends up weighing my hair down, so I've learnt to use this more sparingly now. I also use straight after washing my hair by squeezing any excess water out of my hair and spraying on the lengths (not the roots). Results: shinier, tangle-free hair when I then proceed to brush it, and less frizz than normal. The perfect leave-in conditioner.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the reference, I have high porosity wavy hair with good volume but fine strands.
This thing is an awesome detangler. Normally I can't easily brush my hair after the shower no matter how good my conditioner was. This product makes it very easy. My hair looks healthier and has more shine when I use it.
The downside for me is that it makes my sensitive skin bumpy and itchy, I have some type of rush and pimples from this one.
I also hate the initial strong smell. But it doesn't linger at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really can't say enough good things about this stuff. It's AWESOME. I think the less than stellar reviews are written by folks who perhaps aren't using it correctly. I've tried just about everything out there and nothing comes close to 10 Minute Miracle. Yeah, it's costly but the product absolutely delivers

on 6/5/2018 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this product before but it didn’t do much for me. I saw it at Target and picked it up to see the ingredients and another lady customer started talking very highly of it. It was the last bottle and I offered it to her but she said she buys this from Amazon at much cheaper price. So I grabbed the last one and started using it on dry hair before using my flat iron. Very pleased of the results. My hair is definitely silkier and more manageable.

on 5/23/2018 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. First a little rant I have to get off my chest - the review below that gave this one star bc it did not compare to DevaCurl’s Wavemaker to refresh second day waves is just dumb. If the reviewer knew anything at all about hair product ingredients, silicones, and products intended to define and refresh wavy hair, or the nature and intent of these two products and how they are designed and meant to be used, she would never have compared these two products to each other because they they are as different as night and day and it is pointless (and silly) to compare apples to kumquats. I hate reviews written by clueless people that waste my time. Rant over. If you like silicones for your hair, and you are looking for a lighter way to use them than traditional drops and serums, this fits the bill. It detangles wonderfully and gives hair shine, silkiness, manageability, heat protection, and makes it dry faster. It is not intended to add moisture, and is not a curl or wave booster. Most wavy/curly girls don’t use silicones anyway especially if they follow the Curly Girl Method. I have lots of shoulder-length fine, blonde highlighted hair that is wavy, but I wash and blow dry it straight every day. Four sprays into my hands, rubbed together and then evenly distributed focusing on middle to ends of hair gives me great shiny, silky, tangle free and manageable hair. Near HG status. It’s pricey, but I haven’t found a formula anything like it that I find works anywhere near as well, so I’ll fork over the $ for this. It does last a long long time though, so it’s pretty economical when you realize how little you actually need. I always spray it into my hands first rather than directly on my hair and it does not weigh down my hair. Love. Will always repurchase.