It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 6/7/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Revising review from 3 years ago after noticing complaints @ Amazon vendors sending counterfeit products.

Im convinced the patchouli/chemical runoff odor was bc I had a fake bottle.

Recently I bought a bottle from a beauty supply & it worked great & smelled ok - a bit perfumey for hot days - but if you're not heavy handed w it, then it's really the same scent as the Silk Express conditioner.

A few light mists in each section of hair does the job. No complaints w the authentic product.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I got this product as a free sample from my local Ulta store. I was kind of skeptical at first because not all free samples are that great, but I'm glad I used it. I have thin, slightly damaged hair that has been bleached a couple times and deep conditioner barely helps. When I use It's A 10 after I towel dry my hair, my hair is soft and manageable all day even after I style it using my flat iron. It doesn't weigh my hair down or leave a greasy residue and the smell is great. I would definitely recommend this product to people! It works GREAT!

on 10/19/2013 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this product! I used to wonder why my hair was looked and felt so much better when I went to my hairdresser than when I did it myself and I finally noticed that he was using this! I bought it myself and I can literally get salon quality hair at home! The only reason I go back to him now is for a trim or to buy some of this from him which he sells himself for $25 for a 10 ounce. Its pretty expensive at CVS (about $40 for a 10 ounce bottle), but you can buy it from other stores or online for cheaper!

This product is literally all you need to get silky, smooth, shiny, and strong hair! I spray some on when i get out of the shower, before I blow dry, and I also spray some after blowdrying before I straighten it. I'm not sure why people say it took their hair longer to dry because my blowdrying time is about the same. I haven't tried the version of this with Keratin and I don't think I will because my hair dresser advised me against it. I have very thick, relaxed hair and this works wonderfully for me.

on 1/26/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This stuff is seriously HAIR CRACK I'm addicted to it. The price is a tad bit expensive but it lasts for months. It really makes your hair healthier overtime. It makes hair so soft, detangles, provides a nice sheen to it, and is NOT greasy or heavy AT ALL. I apply after shampoo and conditioner about 4-5 sprays on my damp hair and then comb from root to ends. This product helps a lot with breakage and is a heat protectant as well. EVERYTHING IN ONE which is why I don't mind paying the price. I've also used the one with keratin, and that one is great as well, provides hair with sheen and all. The original just feels more moisturizing on my hair. This is a great buy if you're in the product for a leave in conditioner or hair repair!

on 11/30/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have mixed feeling about this. When I first try it with the 2oz bottle, it works great to ment my split ends, but when I got another bigger "PINK edition" of this, it works very mundane like a regular detangler, doesn't help with my split ends at all, it really damages my trust with this company.

on 5/29/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought the one w/keratin. it's expensive and does not do anything for me.