It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.8

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/22/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Buy at drugstore.com. They have it on sale.

Leaves my long fine color treated frizzy hair soft managable and not sticky

Without it my hair breaks off quite a bit and is difficult to comb, even when I use a nice conditioner after shampoo.

Highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Love love love this! I just finished my first entire bottle and it does absolutely everything it claims to do. My hair feels amazing when I use it and my hair is severely damaged. It's taken me a few months to use the bottle and so I believe that it is reasonably priced.
Once I got to the bottom of the bottle it was a little hard to get our but I just opened it up and used my hands instead of the spray pump.
Recommend this 100 times over!

on 3/5/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This is a nice light weight leave in for blow drying my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it seals in moisture. I usually combine it with chi silk infusion to get a soft blow out. The only con is the price. However I tend to be light handed with it so it has lasted a while.

on 2/13/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Ok so the more and more I use this product I'm realizing (just as the bottle states) that I don't really need any other products. Here's an example: I used to use a detangler, leave in and heat protectant befor blowdrying and flat ironing my hair. But in time each one fell by the wayside as I discovered how soft and swingy and silky my hair was after use. It's cut my drying time in half - seriously. I still use a little dab of heat protectant before I flat iron, for extra precaution but it's probably weighing my hair down even more. It's amazing when a product actually lives up to the boasts they put on the bottle - in this case they're so true. No my hair is super kinky and thick so you may want to consider that before you buy. If you have thin hair this may or may not be the product for you. Me, I love this stuff!

on 2/8/2012 7:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This product is without a doubt everything that the bottle promises and more. I live for this stuff, it is my most used hair care product. I began using this about a year ago when I thought that my hair was at a point of no return from all of the bleaching and dying. This product is truly a miracle. I load it on my towel dried hair when i get out of the shower, making sure that there is more than enough coating my entire head. The beauty of it is that it has never made my hair look greasy once dried. Without this product i would not be able to brush my over-processed and damaged hair when i get out of the shower. I freak out when I run out and make a special trip just to get it. If I had the money i would totally stock up on this product because it is not one that i am going to be giving up anytime soon. HIGHLY recommended!!!