It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Great leave in product for silky shiny hair!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is amazing. I have super thick and straight hair. Last summer when I decided to grow my hair this was the only product that would weigh and smooth my hair down enough so that I could control it.

I like that it is a spray so you can control the amount you use a bit. I actually sprayed this onto my hands and then ran it through wet hair prior to letting it hair dry or blow drying.

on 12/3/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long fine hair but a lot of it. My hair is naturally straight but tangles very easily. Its a 10 leave in product does a nice job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. This product helps me untangle my hair. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I will buy it again because it makes my hair so soft.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Made my fine hair greasy and flat. It does help to detangle though. Back to my fav L'Oréal extraordinary oil.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Expensive for a leave in product. Had heard about this for years & never bothered with it. I have stick straight, short hair that gets really wide & frizzy without anything to tame it but can be easily greasy. This leaves my hair so easy to detangle & smooth during the blow drying process without feeling heavy.

on 12/15/2016 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's a miss. Somehow this leave-in product managed to leave my hair limp and frizzy. My hair would not hold curl at all with this. It also did not add any hydration to my hair so my hair looked and felt like straw. Has a masculine aftershave type of scent.

While this does make my fine, long hair feel super soft, I was really hoping it would help cut down on blow dry time. Nope! It still takes 10 minutes to dry my hair and that's with using a T3 dryer! Also, I feel this also weighs my hair down like crazy, not to mention, there looks like there is a film on my hair as well. Yuck! Won't be repurchasing this product.

on 1/29/2016 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Buy it.

Ulta had a start-of-the-year special giving sample bottles of these and ladies, I'm never going back. Hands down, I would pay the full retail price for the 4 oz and 10 oz, and even if it was being sold at double the current price - IT'S THAT GOOD.

It got me thinking: hair masques and conventional conditioners need to be soaked in then washed out, requiring at least 5 minutes extra in the shower. This cuts time and water out of the equation, and makes combing through my tangle-prone hair not snag at ALL. The smell is mild. It's not liquid but a creamy gel, and somehow It's A 10 found the perfect spray bottle mechanism to where it's a nice mist and not some squirty dispenser.

It's...literally a 10/10.

on 12/20/2015 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is good but not great... i put off buying this because a small bottle is like $30 but i finally gave in because the hype around this product is huge. I guess I expected too much because i wasn't fully satisfied, it does make my hair softer and more manageable but so do other products that are way cheaper than this

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love It's a 10 Leave In Conditioner! It's very fragrant, but I like it, I think it smells good. Not a fan of the price, but my daughter is a hairstylist and she gets it at a little discount from the salon she works at. I have long fine, color treated hair that is stick straight, but it's dry and has a lot of frizz due to coloring and blowing drying. My daughter brought this home for me to use and all I can say is wow! This product has really left my hair soft, silky and frizz free. Instead of spraying it directly on my hair, which when I did, made it feel really weighed down, I just spray two sprays on to a comb and comb it through my wet hair, then blow dry. When I do it this way, it doesn't weigh my fine hair down at all. As for the packaging, the only problem I have with that is, I wish the sides of the bottle were clear, so I could tell how much product is left in it before it runs out.