It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Brilliant product! I use this before any kind of heated appliance - hair dryer, curling tongs, straighteners. Used just before it reduces breakage and increases shine ten-fold and seriously without it my hair is normally prone to all kinds of damage. Yes it can be heavy if I spray too much of it, and ends up weighing my hair down, so I've learnt to use this more sparingly now. I also use straight after washing my hair by squeezing any excess water out of my hair and spraying on the lengths (not the roots). Results: shinier, tangle-free hair when I then proceed to brush it, and less frizz than normal. The perfect leave-in conditioner.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 9/11/2016 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so skeptical because of the cost. I finally tried it and it was so worth it. My hair is, medium thick, wavy with friz and color treated. With air drying and some big curls with my 1 1/2 inch curling iron I am so pleased with the smooth texture and overall feeling. After months of using though I find that it saps the body out of my hair leaving it kind of flat.

Amazing!! I heard about It's A 10 in a FB group I mod & she said it was good, also had a delux sample from Ulta but that was awhile ago. I rebought this (YES! to rebuy!), it makes my hair soft & manageable, less frizzy, just a good leave in u don't have to wait to see benefits! I wear my hair up most of the time but you can see it's shinier & healthier in just a few uses. Smells gr8, not-so-gr8 price tag but I will spend anything on styling products IF they work and IT is a 10 out of 10, IT works!!! Less breakage, stronger, less strands snapping off, less hair lost in the shower, coaxes out natural wave...can't go wrong. I buy this at Kroger for <$20.

on 7/10/2015 8:35:00 PM

There are very few products I can't live without; It's a 10 Leave-in is one them. This product is a miracle sent down from above. I have very long hair so for me to have to brush through after a shower used to be a nightmare. I love this products on so many levels; I love the way it smells, it untangles all my knots, it comes in a small bottle but lasts forever and easy to throw in your bag when traveling.

If you have have a hair type that tends to tangle believe me, you need this! Just sprits a little bit in your damp hair and brush away!

best stuff ever, it does exactly what it says. worth the money for me

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I'm not on the bandwagon with this one. I have thick, coarse hair and it didnt do anything for me. Plus, I was put off by the weird ambiguous juicyfruit type smell. It felt thick and heavy, not smooth feeling which is what I was expecting. I'd rather try a serum from Living Proof or even straight up argan oil instead of this. Thankfully I got this as a huge sample from Ulta so I didnt have to waste money on it. Threw it out after trying it out four times.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because everybody raves about it. It was just okay. I actually finished the entire bottle and I didn't really notice any difference in hair. I probably won't buy it again.

on 5/25/2014 5:27:00 PM

Summary: Meh. It's not bad, but it's nothing special.

I got this as a freebie at Ulta. It works fine as a detangler/basic leave-in conditioner, but it didn't do anything that comes close to being a "miracle." I noticed no shine, no extra softness, etc. It doesn't even smell particularly good.

I'll use up this bottle -- it's the perfect size to take on vacation, use up and toss. But there are better options out there.

Alternates: If you just want a basic leave-in, any drug store brand works just as well. If you're looking for something to really transform your hair, I'd recommend Kendi oil or one of its many competitors to get real shine and deeper conditioning.

on 4/18/2014 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It's a 0! This product was useless for my hair. Luckily, I received a free 2 oz. trial size bottle, so I don't have to deal with the hassle of returning it. I'd been wanting to try this product for months after hearing about all the good reviews, and seeing it in stores constantly. This had absolutely no effect on my dry, fine hair. I even applied WAY more than the recommended amount, and still my hair looked dry, unsmooth and there was so added shine. If you do succumb to trying this crap, please get the sample/trial size first!

on 3/27/2014 12:25:00 AM

Excellent product. Good ingredients. Really brings dry/stressed hair back to life. I spray it on my hands so I can apply it to the ends of my hair or particularly dry areas. I have the original one and am happy with it. A little goes a long way with this as well.