It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the reference, I have high porosity wavy hair with good volume but fine strands.
This thing is an awesome detangler. Normally I can't easily brush my hair after the shower no matter how good my conditioner was. This product makes it very easy. My hair looks healthier and has more shine when I use it.
The downside for me is that it makes my sensitive skin bumpy and itchy, I have some type of rush and pimples from this one.
I also hate the initial strong smell. But it doesn't linger at all.

on 3/11/2018 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG hair product. If I could only use one forever, this would be it. I have thick snarly hair and this makes combing or brushing it out wet a LIFESAVER. I like the smell. It's a thicker consistency but sprays well. It's pricey but you can sometimes get it on sale so I stock up then.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using for many many years. Keeps your hair healthy and smooth. I recommend to every one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this because it has such great reviews but it just doesn't do anything for me. I've been using this for about a year and a half and it makes my hair feel limp and dull, not healthier. Argan oil definitely works better for me

on 12/19/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I'm pretty sure I've used this in the past but even if not, I just got a sample again recently and I didn't like how it went with my hair. I usually try to use a product a few times before reviewing but it felt a little crunchy and dry the one time I used it and I just can't bring myelf to try again. I often think for hair products it's just that everyones hair is different so I hate to rag on it, but it seems like it's better for either finer or less damaged hair and maybe I'm wrong but I don't see it being great for courser or ethnic hair. My hair is thick and a bit damaged so I prefer oil serums and the Blow Pro spray. I often will have hit and miss hair days even with the same products so there's always the slight chance that it was that, but I'm giving it to a friend who wants to try it. I suggest getting a sample or a small size or even using a friends just once to get a feel since even the tiny ones are quite pricey. If it works for you it could be amazing but for many people it just doesn't go with our hair types.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love It's a 10 Leave In Conditioner! It's very fragrant, but I like it, I think it smells good. Not a fan of the price, but my daughter is a hairstylist and she gets it at a little discount from the salon she works at. I have long fine, color treated hair that is stick straight, but it's dry and has a lot of frizz due to coloring and blowing drying. My daughter brought this home for me to use and all I can say is wow! This product has really left my hair soft, silky and frizz free. Instead of spraying it directly on my hair, which when I did, made it feel really weighed down, I just spray two sprays on to a comb and comb it through my wet hair, then blow dry. When I do it this way, it doesn't weigh my fine hair down at all. As for the packaging, the only problem I have with that is, I wish the sides of the bottle were clear, so I could tell how much product is left in it before it runs out.

on 10/21/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*IF YOU HAVE FINE HAIR!---try the "It's a 10 'Lite' line. The packaging is the same, except in a WHITE bottle w BLUE lettering. It's less heavy and doesnt weigh my hair down. I spray it on wet hair before I blow dry. My hair has never looked so soft and shiny and healthy! I also spritz a very little on before I leave the house (as a hair spray), I read that somewhere and it works..who knew?! This product is awesome..AND no animal testing! PS--i am very very sensitive to scents.. And although this has a faint accent, its pretty and does not bother me at all!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this, makes my hair look so healthy

on 12/26/2014 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm on my 4th or 5th bottle of this magic product. It seriously is a miracle product. I can not live without it. Been using this for years and it just makes my hair so silky and smooth! I have all of my girlfriends and my mom hooked on it and it works for EVERY hair type!!

on 11/3/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I LOOVEE this product! I got it as a promotional product from my salon for only $10 and absolutely loved it. Just 2-3 spritz and its good enough for medium length medium-thick hair. I spray two pumps in my hand and just run it through my damp towel-dried hair then blow dry with my hands till it's mostly dry and then run a barrel brush just to give my hair some oomph. This product gave me such nice volume, bounce and shine, I couldn't ask for more. When I curl my hair after I use this product, my curls looked real nice and bouncy. After I ran out of the product, I didn't want to spend $20 on a tiny bottle (4 Fl oz), so I decided to branch out and look for a dupe under $10. I found some which gave me similar results at first, but didn't seem to do much for my hair after a few weeks. So I decided to just go back to this product, spend a little extra money but get the desired results. I'm glad I went back and don't think I'll switch anytime soon. My only complaint is that I'm not the biggest fan of the smell although it doesn't stay on your hair and I wish it was a little cheaper.