It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/15/2019 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is just ok in my opinion. It is expensive for what you are getting because it is just a leave in conditioner. Other leave in conditioners do the same at a cheaper cost. The only reason why it might be beneficial is the get the one with keratin because it's a rarity to on the market to find a leave in with keratin. My biggest problem is and why I returned it is the smell. It doesn't smell bad, but the scent is just really strong and it lingers in my hair all day. It causes me to get migraines!

on 12/3/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long fine hair but a lot of it. My hair is naturally straight but tangles very easily. Its a 10 leave in product does a nice job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. This product helps me untangle my hair. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I will buy it again because it makes my hair so soft.

on 1/9/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A definite no! I ordered this due to the rave reviews (when will I learn???!!!) thinking it must be good. Wrong!! I have coarse thick hair that will either go naturally curly or straight, but needs a little help both ways lol. I used this and it was like I'd used nothing on my hair - it was simply a frizzy mess. Pure Camelia oil is cheap and still the best, and I'm going to stick to that.

on 6/13/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It really is a miracle. I always use it after a shower and it makes my hair feel like a dream-- so soft, shiny, silky, smooth (enough s's for ya?). The key to this is DON'T USE TOO MUCH. What I do is spray a little into my hand, rub around in my hand, then spread it onto my hair starting at the ends and moving upward. If you spray it directly from the bottle the nozzle makes it so it only goes to a small section of your hair and then you do that all over and there ends up being way too much product in your hair which makes it feel disgusting. It's a Ten/10, would definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I spritz this on damp hair after a shower, and once again throughout hair before blow drying. If I spritz enough, I get shiny, super soft hair after blow drying. I can even spritz this on after my hair is dry and it adds a bit of softness/sheen.

Difference between this and Miracle 7 is that this is more concentrated/heavy duty. I can use this to condition & style my hair. It adds more shine. I can spray it on dry hair & it still looks good.

Miracle 7 is best used after a shower to condition & make hair soft, and then style as usual with other styling products. If I spray Miracle 7 on dry hair, my hair looks terrible.

(Rusk w8less multi leave in spray is comparable & a bit cheaper)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have searched for a product that would make my hair as smooth after getting a salon blowout.
This product smells good and smooths my hair perfectly. Im a user for life!

on 8/5/2015 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No miracle on my hair! Got a free sample at Ulta. The smell makes it absolutely unbearable - heavy and masculine - nothing fresh about it. Bottle is 1/2 gone (or 1/2 there?) and product is too thick to move through pump. I spray on towel dried hair and it does almost nothing. I prefer Infusium Leave In Treatment, which works wonders for moisturizing hair! Shocked by the high price of this!

on 2/18/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this awhile ago because I haven't been to the salon in over a year. My hair is currently home color-treated, oily at the scalp, dry at the ends and down past the middle of my back. It has a slight wave but is mostly flat and straight. It is medium to fine in texture. I have found with other products that they can be too greasy but this product isn't bad. I put a few pumps in my hand and start at the ends of my soaking wet hair after showering and work it up to mid shaft. I avoid going near my roots or scalp as before mentioned oil problem can be avoided this way. I find it works well as a detangler. The ends seem less crispy and hardly no frizz. The smell is somewhat strong and I could see where some people might not like it but I don't mind it too much. The price is steep for a little 4 ounce spray bottle but a little goes a long way. I would repurchase again. So far it has kept me from running to the stylist to hack off 6 inches of my hair. I am grateful for this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok,so let me begin by saying you get what you pay for.Sure it's a bit expensive,but in my experience,that's always been the best solution.Ive tried to match up this product,along with others,that are drugstore alternatives.Got horrible results each time.This
Particular product,has kept me out of a salon for what would be much needed trims.But the thing is,I don't need a trim anymore.My hair has gone from straw,to silk.it was something my hair dresser recommended, that I bought.last time I came in for service,she said I didn't even need a haircut.I'm amazed at what this product does.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I got a huge sample of this product as part of a promotion by Ulta. I've read rave reviews about it so I was excited to give it a try. First off, I saw some people complain about a plasticky smell. I didn't have that problem at all. There is a slight scent but it's a clean pleasant scent. Even if it didn't dissipate after my hair dried, I wouldn't have minded my hair smelling like that all day. Second, I think it's silly to have this in a spray bottle. Instead, I spray it into my hands so I can make sure it applies to the areas that it needs to go. Third, while this did make my hair very soft, it did absolutely nothing for the frizz. I have long (almost waist length) wavy hair that isn't thick but isn't thin either. I usually blow dry my hair straight using a light styling cream and a dab of argan oil to make my hair frizz free. If I only use this product I still get frizz, lots of frizz. I guess I'm going to have to add argan or something to get my smooth style. I did like the way my hair felt after blow drying. Silky soft, just not smooth like I wanted. Since I didn't have to buy this bottle I can't really comment on the price. If I can find a combo to get my hair straight with no frizz then I would purchase this product in the future.

Edit....

I've been using this product for a couple months now and I can say that I love it! I do use it mixed with a couple drops of argan oil and it leaves my hair so soft and frizz free. I'm sitting here playing with my hair because it feels so good. I'm still using the original 4oz sample I received from Ulta but I will definitely purchase this when I run out.