It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/2/2019 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great product. it's my second favorite, right after Cake the Mane Manage'r leave in conditioner, which is much cheaper for the same quality. If I hadn't found the Cake leave-in I would have kept repurchasing, or if Cake discontinues (I hope not) I will repurchase this as I have several few many times. Great product, but for the price, I would suggest trying the Cake leave-in first so as to save some money, but if you can afford this then it is worth it!

Great leave in product for silky shiny hair!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is amazing. I have super thick and straight hair. Last summer when I decided to grow my hair this was the only product that would weigh and smooth my hair down enough so that I could control it.

I like that it is a spray so you can control the amount you use a bit. I actually sprayed this onto my hands and then ran it through wet hair prior to letting it hair dry or blow drying.

on 1/25/2019 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of the best leave in products I've used, but it's still not that great. I have very long (past waist), virgin hair with medium to coarse strands. I went through a full, 4oz bottle of this stuff that I purchased from the hairdresser.

This did moisturize my hair, made it feel a bit smoother/softer, added some shine, and detangled, but it was not nourishing enough for my hair. I was still getting knots and my hair was feeling rough toward the end of the day. My hair is very prone to feeling rough and horse hair like, so I do need more heavy duty products.

A lot of people seem to be complaining about the smell, but honestly it's not that bad. Smells like a salon product to me.

I would suggest this product to people who have shorter hair, and possibly fine/medium hair.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Brilliant product! I use this before any kind of heated appliance - hair dryer, curling tongs, straighteners. Used just before it reduces breakage and increases shine ten-fold and seriously without it my hair is normally prone to all kinds of damage. Yes it can be heavy if I spray too much of it, and ends up weighing my hair down, so I've learnt to use this more sparingly now. I also use straight after washing my hair by squeezing any excess water out of my hair and spraying on the lengths (not the roots). Results: shinier, tangle-free hair when I then proceed to brush it, and less frizz than normal. The perfect leave-in conditioner.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have frizzy,thick,and coarse hair and bleach/dye my hair often.I really like this product because I don't have to wash it out so it saves me time.I use it after I towel dry my hair and absolutely love the smell.It's a very clean scent.My only problem with it is that it doesn't control my frizziness,but it does detangle like a boss,leaving my hair soft/silky!My hair is also really damaged,kinda dead actually,so tangles are the norm for me.I never use it as a styling product,strictly as a treatment.Honestly you really do get what you're paying for considering I started with the 4.0 OZ bottle and it lasted me forever.(I shower 3-4 times a week)If you are looking for a more intense treatment and have the time for it,I would suggest the it's a 10 hair mask(:

on 4/27/2018 12:11:00 AM

It’s a 0, sadly. I wanted this to work and tried it with wet hair, dry hair, damp hair; with no other product, with other products, in different orders with products. Each time it made my very healthy, color glazed, thick hair terribly dry and frizzy. I have 2b wavy low porosity hair and I think it sucks moisture out and keeps it out. Today was the last straw: I washed and air dried my hair yesterday. I woke to pretty good, soft next-day hair which was flat on one side. I dampened my hair and added It’s A 10, hand curling pieces and letting it be without touching. I immediately had frizzy, dry/puffy tangled hair. By contrast, using Devacurl’s Wave Maker doing the exact same process (2nd day, dampened) left my hair gorgeous last week. (I use only Kevin Murphy shampoos and conditioners; I live in the Bay Area for reference)

I have been on the fence about buying this product, and I finally did. I bought the travel size for about $10 and have used it a few times. I love it! Make my hair manageable, does not dry, but actually nourishes the ends, which after blow drying, ironing and curling, makes my hair feel like a fresh cut, bouncy, smooth and playful. I will continue to buy this product and use it when going to the beach to keep hair manageable..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's a fail, not a 10. Makes my hair dry and very brittle. It doesn't work as a leave-in on damp or dry hair. It's a loser amongst other, much better leave-in treatments out there.

I have been using this product for the past few months and am JUST realizing that it has been drying out my hair... I am an idiot! I have long, thick and untreated hair - I rarely blow dry or straighten my hair.... yet still, the ends of my hair dry quickly and feel straw like every time I use this product. I thought maybe it was just because I wash my hair often? But no. Last night I used a different leave-in conditioner and wow, my hair feels so much softer and better today.

I am throwing this away. It's a NO.