It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/23/2018 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. First a little rant I have to get off my chest - the review below that gave this one star bc it did not compare to DevaCurl’s Wavemaker to refresh second day waves is just dumb. If the reviewer knew anything at all about hair product ingredients, silicones, and products intended to define and refresh wavy hair, or the nature and intent of these two products and how they are designed and meant to be used, she would never have compared these two products to each other because they they are as different as night and day and it is pointless (and silly) to compare apples to kumquats. I hate reviews written by clueless people that waste my time. Rant over. If you like silicones for your hair, and you are looking for a lighter way to use them than traditional drops and serums, this fits the bill. It detangles wonderfully and gives hair shine, silkiness, manageability, heat protection, and makes it dry faster. It is not intended to add moisture, and is not a curl or wave booster. Most wavy/curly girls don’t use silicones anyway especially if they follow the Curly Girl Method. I have lots of shoulder-length fine, blonde highlighted hair that is wavy, but I wash and blow dry it straight every day. Four sprays into my hands, rubbed together and then evenly distributed focusing on middle to ends of hair gives me great shiny, silky, tangle free and manageable hair. Near HG status. It’s pricey, but I haven’t found a formula anything like it that I find works anywhere near as well, so I’ll fork over the $ for this. It does last a long long time though, so it’s pretty economical when you realize how little you actually need. I always spray it into my hands first rather than directly on my hair and it does not weigh down my hair. Love. Will always repurchase.

on 4/27/2018 12:11:00 AM

It’s a 0, sadly. I wanted this to work and tried it with wet hair, dry hair, damp hair; with no other product, with other products, in different orders with products. Each time it made my very healthy, color glazed, thick hair terribly dry and frizzy. I have 2b wavy low porosity hair and I think it sucks moisture out and keeps it out. Today was the last straw: I washed and air dried my hair yesterday. I woke to pretty good, soft next-day hair which was flat on one side. I dampened my hair and added It’s A 10, hand curling pieces and letting it be without touching. I immediately had frizzy, dry/puffy tangled hair. By contrast, using Devacurl’s Wave Maker doing the exact same process (2nd day, dampened) left my hair gorgeous last week. (I use only Kevin Murphy shampoos and conditioners; I live in the Bay Area for reference)

on 3/11/2018 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG hair product. If I could only use one forever, this would be it. I have thick snarly hair and this makes combing or brushing it out wet a LIFESAVER. I like the smell. It's a thicker consistency but sprays well. It's pricey but you can sometimes get it on sale so I stock up then.

2c, fine, color treated, dry hair with a very dry scalp that gets oily fast I had tried the lite version in the past and I wasn’t impressed so when my hair dresser suggested I try this (after using it on me of course) I figured what the hell and bought a travel size at my local target. It took me a few tries to get the right amount for my hair down to a science and now I will never go without this! It takes frizz keeps my hair hydrated and doesn’t build up (I use head and shoulders shampoo and dove conditioner) it doesn’t weigh down my curls and keeps my hair sleek. For second day hair I wet my hair down and spray about 3 times into my palm and finger detangle the ends of my hair and it’s brought back to life. I’m a product junkie and this is now a HG staple for me. It’s a 10!

I really wish I didn't like this product since it's pretty ridiculously expensive, but it works for me. I have naturally wavy, dry, damaged, dyed blonde hair that has a tendency to look like it hasn't been brushed about an hour after a thorough brushing. The best description I could give for its natural state is straggly.

A few years ago, I began blow drying my hair to get that smooth look that is so elusive to me, and It's a 10 is the product that puts my blow outs into "just walked out of the hair salon" level. It keeps my parched ends looking smooth and healthy and smooths out fly aways and frizz.

When you use this, I really recommend being very light on the amount you use. Honestly, two sprays - tops - is all you need, and concentrate on the ends. I find if I go overboard my hair does get oily and weighed down faster.

I would and have repurchased this product once, but because of the price, if I could find a cheaper dupe I'd replace it in an instant. In the meantime I do find it an important part of my hair routine.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the one with keratin in it because my hair likes keratin. I use it like I use any leave-in conditioner - apply on towel-dried hair while still quite damp and then follow with styling products. I have used it with heat and on air-dried hair. Application is easy. It sprays on in a diffuse spray that easily coats the hair. It makes my hair very soft but does little to tame frizz. When layered with a strong styling gel, I find it to be most effective. A very nice product for the cost

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this after so many people raved about it. I love the scent of this. It is girly and just smells pretty. The product itself sprays out fine considering it is a little thicker than an average spray. I am not a fan of the product though. This leaves my fine hair so greasy and weighed down despite the different ways I have tried it. I tried it and blow dried my hair. Greasy. I tried it in hair and let it air dry to curls. Greasy. I could never get this product to work for me. I have gave up and stopped trying to make this work. This isn't a product for someone that has fine hair.

on 12/15/2016 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's a miss. Somehow this leave-in product managed to leave my hair limp and frizzy. My hair would not hold curl at all with this. It also did not add any hydration to my hair so my hair looked and felt like straw. Has a masculine aftershave type of scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not sure why it says this is discontinued, because it's not.

Anyway, I think this product really lives up to its name, it really is a 10. It definitely tames frizz and doesn't fade hair color at all. I like the smell too (it kind of smells like eucalyptus).

I don't find any faults with it, except it's a little more pricey than I'd like (but you get what you pay for & I got my money's worth).

So all in all, I recommend this product and I actually need to buy more of it soon. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pros: benefits to your hair are amazing! Repairs dry & damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, controls frizz, seals & protects hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, flat iron spray & thermal protection! Cons: EXPENSIVE! A 10fl oz bottle was $47+tax