It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 1/14/2017 5:20:00 PM

Really wanted to like this product but a big no for me, I used about a half of it but now it is just sitting on my bathroom shelf next to another 3 hair products that let me down... My hair is in the pretty good condition, this product made my hair look greasy and dull.... I just wish we could return products in the UK if they do not work as I have at least 25 of them sitting in the bathroom... feel bad throwing them as I paid a lot of money but in the same time they do nothing.. so just a waste of time.

on 1/9/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A definite no! I ordered this due to the rave reviews (when will I learn???!!!) thinking it must be good. Wrong!! I have coarse thick hair that will either go naturally curly or straight, but needs a little help both ways lol. I used this and it was like I'd used nothing on my hair - it was simply a frizzy mess. Pure Camelia oil is cheap and still the best, and I'm going to stick to that.

I absolutely love this stuff! It really works wonders on my hair. I comb my hair immediately after spraying this in my hair and the comb runs through my hair so smoothly. My hair feels so healthy after blow drying and straightening. I couldn't live without it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this because it has such great reviews but it just doesn't do anything for me. I've been using this for about a year and a half and it makes my hair feel limp and dull, not healthier. Argan oil definitely works better for me

on 12/15/2016 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's a miss. Somehow this leave-in product managed to leave my hair limp and frizzy. My hair would not hold curl at all with this. It also did not add any hydration to my hair so my hair looked and felt like straw. Has a masculine aftershave type of scent.

on 11/27/2016 3:50:00 PM

I don't know why people rave about this stuff like it's just the best thing ever. This leave-in conditioning spray is very average and there are better ones out there. Plus it has a funky smell to it as well.

It's perfectly decent and it performs well. But it's over-hyped. I would recommend Hawaiian Silky or Matrix Keratindose leave-in sprays over this.

Wouldn't buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm not sure why it says this is discontinued, because it's not.

Anyway, I think this product really lives up to its name, it really is a 10. It definitely tames frizz and doesn't fade hair color at all. I like the smell too (it kind of smells like eucalyptus).

I don't find any faults with it, except it's a little more pricey than I'd like (but you get what you pay for & I got my money's worth).

So all in all, I recommend this product and I actually need to buy more of it soon. :)

While this does make my fine, long hair feel super soft, I was really hoping it would help cut down on blow dry time. Nope! It still takes 10 minutes to dry my hair and that's with using a T3 dryer! Also, I feel this also weighs my hair down like crazy, not to mention, there looks like there is a film on my hair as well. Yuck! Won't be repurchasing this product.

on 10/7/2016 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

No. A thousands times no.

Let me preface this by saying I have the kind of hair that can survive just about anything. It's been dyed black, bleached to blonde, deprived of haircuts, washed in the finest of $3 and under shampoos. You cannot kill it. Or so I thought until I took this stuff for a spin.

I gave this a try after seeing so many rave reviews, and when my hair dried, I really thought I'd finally gone too far. My normally soft, shiny curls were somehow simultaneously greasy, grimy, and straw-like. This managed to both dried my hair out terribly and leave a film that looked as though I hadn't washed it in weeks. The first several inches of my roots have been through little of my usual torture and even they felt terrible.

Worse yet, my usual shampoo wasn't strong enough to remove the heavy film and I had to go back in with my strongest of clarifying cleansers. Hopefully it's gone now and hasn't done any long term damage. One thing is for sure, this stuff is never going near my hair again.

on 9/11/2016 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so skeptical because of the cost. I finally tried it and it was so worth it. My hair is, medium thick, wavy with friz and color treated. With air drying and some big curls with my 1 1/2 inch curling iron I am so pleased with the smooth texture and overall feeling.