It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 2/16/2017 4:17:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many rave reviews and when my mom and sister both recommended it. We all have thick hair, but my mom and sister have very dark brown hair and mine is dark blonde, and my sister's hair is curly (I'm a 2A on a good day, and she's a 2C -- my mom's hair is straight). This stuff does some amazing things to my mom and sister's hair, but it does not work for me at all. In fact, my hair feels dry, stiff, and straw like when I use it. I keep coming back to my big bottle, thinking maybe in combination with different products it will work better, but it just doesn't. Considering the price, I was hoping it would work much better for me, or at least not make my hair feel worse. Oh, well. I guess I can hand it off to my mom or sister.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this after so many people raved about it. I love the scent of this. It is girly and just smells pretty. The product itself sprays out fine considering it is a little thicker than an average spray. I am not a fan of the product though. This leaves my fine hair so greasy and weighed down despite the different ways I have tried it. I tried it and blow dried my hair. Greasy. I tried it in hair and let it air dry to curls. Greasy. I could never get this product to work for me. I have gave up and stopped trying to make this work. This isn't a product for someone that has fine hair.

on 1/14/2017 5:20:00 PM

Really wanted to like this product but a big no for me, I used about a half of it but now it is just sitting on my bathroom shelf next to another 3 hair products that let me down... My hair is in the pretty good condition, this product made my hair look greasy and dull.... I just wish we could return products in the UK if they do not work as I have at least 25 of them sitting in the bathroom... feel bad throwing them as I paid a lot of money but in the same time they do nothing.. so just a waste of time.

on 1/9/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A definite no! I ordered this due to the rave reviews (when will I learn???!!!) thinking it must be good. Wrong!! I have coarse thick hair that will either go naturally curly or straight, but needs a little help both ways lol. I used this and it was like I'd used nothing on my hair - it was simply a frizzy mess. Pure Camelia oil is cheap and still the best, and I'm going to stick to that.

I absolutely love this stuff! It really works wonders on my hair. I comb my hair immediately after spraying this in my hair and the comb runs through my hair so smoothly. My hair feels so healthy after blow drying and straightening. I couldn't live without it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this because it has such great reviews but it just doesn't do anything for me. I've been using this for about a year and a half and it makes my hair feel limp and dull, not healthier. Argan oil definitely works better for me

on 12/15/2016 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's a miss. Somehow this leave-in product managed to leave my hair limp and frizzy. My hair would not hold curl at all with this. It also did not add any hydration to my hair so my hair looked and felt like straw. Has a masculine aftershave type of scent.

on 11/27/2016 3:50:00 PM

I don't know why people rave about this stuff like it's just the best thing ever. This leave-in conditioning spray is very average and there are better ones out there. Plus it has a funky smell to it as well.

It's perfectly decent and it performs well. But it's over-hyped. I would recommend Hawaiian Silky or Matrix Keratindose leave-in sprays over this.

Wouldn't buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm not sure why it says this is discontinued, because it's not.

Anyway, I think this product really lives up to its name, it really is a 10. It definitely tames frizz and doesn't fade hair color at all. I like the smell too (it kind of smells like eucalyptus).

I don't find any faults with it, except it's a little more pricey than I'd like (but you get what you pay for & I got my money's worth).

So all in all, I recommend this product and I actually need to buy more of it soon. :)

While this does make my fine, long hair feel super soft, I was really hoping it would help cut down on blow dry time. Nope! It still takes 10 minutes to dry my hair and that's with using a T3 dryer! Also, I feel this also weighs my hair down like crazy, not to mention, there looks like there is a film on my hair as well. Yuck! Won't be repurchasing this product.