It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

I really wish I didn't like this product since it's pretty ridiculously expensive, but it works for me. I have naturally wavy, dry, damaged, dyed blonde hair that has a tendency to look like it hasn't been brushed about an hour after a thorough brushing. The best description I could give for its natural state is straggly.

A few years ago, I began blow drying my hair to get that smooth look that is so elusive to me, and It's a 10 is the product that puts my blow outs into "just walked out of the hair salon" level. It keeps my parched ends looking smooth and healthy and smooths out fly aways and frizz.

When you use this, I really recommend being very light on the amount you use. Honestly, two sprays - tops - is all you need, and concentrate on the ends. I find if I go overboard my hair does get oily and weighed down faster.

I would and have repurchased this product once, but because of the price, if I could find a cheaper dupe I'd replace it in an instant. In the meantime I do find it an important part of my hair routine.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the one with keratin in it because my hair likes keratin. I use it like I use any leave-in conditioner - apply on towel-dried hair while still quite damp and then follow with styling products. I have used it with heat and on air-dried hair. Application is easy. It sprays on in a diffuse spray that easily coats the hair. It makes my hair very soft but does little to tame frizz. When layered with a strong styling gel, I find it to be most effective. A very nice product for the cost

on 5/11/2017 1:57:00 AM

Paid too much for no results. This product is mediocre at best. I didn't expect for it to transform my hear to the good old days when it was completely healthy, but I did expect to see/feel something. No extra softness or shine. Didn't make my hair healthier/ healthier looking at all. Where's the conditioning ? Doesn't even detangle well without spraying a bunch of product. I don't understand what people see in this. There are other leave in conditioners on the market that can out beat this ones performance that are less than half the cost. Pass.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Expensive for a leave in product. Had heard about this for years & never bothered with it. I have stick straight, short hair that gets really wide & frizzy without anything to tame it but can be easily greasy. This leaves my hair so easy to detangle & smooth during the blow drying process without feeling heavy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Made my fine hair greasy and flat. It does help to detangle though. Back to my fav L'Oréal extraordinary oil.

on 2/16/2017 4:17:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many rave reviews and when my mom and sister both recommended it. We all have thick hair, but my mom and sister have very dark brown hair and mine is dark blonde, and my sister's hair is curly (I'm a 2A on a good day, and she's a 2C -- my mom's hair is straight). This stuff does some amazing things to my mom and sister's hair, but it does not work for me at all. In fact, my hair feels dry, stiff, and straw like when I use it. I keep coming back to my big bottle, thinking maybe in combination with different products it will work better, but it just doesn't. Considering the price, I was hoping it would work much better for me, or at least not make my hair feel worse. Oh, well. I guess I can hand it off to my mom or sister.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this after so many people raved about it. I love the scent of this. It is girly and just smells pretty. The product itself sprays out fine considering it is a little thicker than an average spray. I am not a fan of the product though. This leaves my fine hair so greasy and weighed down despite the different ways I have tried it. I tried it and blow dried my hair. Greasy. I tried it in hair and let it air dry to curls. Greasy. I could never get this product to work for me. I have gave up and stopped trying to make this work. This isn't a product for someone that has fine hair.

on 1/14/2017 5:20:00 PM

Really wanted to like this product but a big no for me, I used about a half of it but now it is just sitting on my bathroom shelf next to another 3 hair products that let me down... My hair is in the pretty good condition, this product made my hair look greasy and dull.... I just wish we could return products in the UK if they do not work as I have at least 25 of them sitting in the bathroom... feel bad throwing them as I paid a lot of money but in the same time they do nothing.. so just a waste of time.

on 1/9/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A definite no! I ordered this due to the rave reviews (when will I learn???!!!) thinking it must be good. Wrong!! I have coarse thick hair that will either go naturally curly or straight, but needs a little help both ways lol. I used this and it was like I'd used nothing on my hair - it was simply a frizzy mess. Pure Camelia oil is cheap and still the best, and I'm going to stick to that.

I absolutely love this stuff! It really works wonders on my hair. I comb my hair immediately after spraying this in my hair and the comb runs through my hair so smoothly. My hair feels so healthy after blow drying and straightening. I couldn't live without it!