It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Brilliant product! I use this before any kind of heated appliance - hair dryer, curling tongs, straighteners. Used just before it reduces breakage and increases shine ten-fold and seriously without it my hair is normally prone to all kinds of damage. Yes it can be heavy if I spray too much of it, and ends up weighing my hair down, so I've learnt to use this more sparingly now. I also use straight after washing my hair by squeezing any excess water out of my hair and spraying on the lengths (not the roots). Results: shinier, tangle-free hair when I then proceed to brush it, and less frizz than normal. The perfect leave-in conditioner.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

For the reference, I have high porosity wavy hair with good volume but fine strands.
This thing is an awesome detangler. Normally I can't easily brush my hair after the shower no matter how good my conditioner was. This product makes it very easy. My hair looks healthier and has more shine when I use it.
The downside for me is that it makes my sensitive skin bumpy and itchy, I have some type of rush and pimples from this one.
I also hate the initial strong smell. But it doesn't linger at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really can't say enough good things about this stuff. It's AWESOME. I think the less than stellar reviews are written by folks who perhaps aren't using it correctly. I've tried just about everything out there and nothing comes close to 10 Minute Miracle. Yeah, it's costly but the product absolutely delivers

on 6/5/2018 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this product before but it didn’t do much for me. I saw it at Target and picked it up to see the ingredients and another lady customer started talking very highly of it. It was the last bottle and I offered it to her but she said she buys this from Amazon at much cheaper price. So I grabbed the last one and started using it on dry hair before using my flat iron. Very pleased of the results. My hair is definitely silkier and more manageable.

on 5/23/2018 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. First a little rant I have to get off my chest - the review below that gave this one star bc it did not compare to DevaCurl’s Wavemaker to refresh second day waves is just dumb. If the reviewer knew anything at all about hair product ingredients, silicones, and products intended to define and refresh wavy hair, or the nature and intent of these two products and how they are designed and meant to be used, she would never have compared these two products to each other because they they are as different as night and day and it is pointless (and silly) to compare apples to kumquats. I hate reviews written by clueless people that waste my time. Rant over. If you like silicones for your hair, and you are looking for a lighter way to use them than traditional drops and serums, this fits the bill. It detangles wonderfully and gives hair shine, silkiness, manageability, heat protection, and makes it dry faster. It is not intended to add moisture, and is not a curl or wave booster. Most wavy/curly girls don’t use silicones anyway especially if they follow the Curly Girl Method. I have lots of shoulder-length fine, blonde highlighted hair that is wavy, but I wash and blow dry it straight every day. Four sprays into my hands, rubbed together and then evenly distributed focusing on middle to ends of hair gives me great shiny, silky, tangle free and manageable hair. Near HG status. It’s pricey, but I haven’t found a formula anything like it that I find works anywhere near as well, so I’ll fork over the $ for this. It does last a long long time though, so it’s pretty economical when you realize how little you actually need. I always spray it into my hands first rather than directly on my hair and it does not weigh down my hair. Love. Will always repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have frizzy,thick,and coarse hair and bleach/dye my hair often.I really like this product because I don't have to wash it out so it saves me time.I use it after I towel dry my hair and absolutely love the smell.It's a very clean scent.My only problem with it is that it doesn't control my frizziness,but it does detangle like a boss,leaving my hair soft/silky!My hair is also really damaged,kinda dead actually,so tangles are the norm for me.I never use it as a styling product,strictly as a treatment.Honestly you really do get what you're paying for considering I started with the 4.0 OZ bottle and it lasted me forever.(I shower 3-4 times a week)If you are looking for a more intense treatment and have the time for it,I would suggest the it's a 10 hair mask(:

on 5/11/2018 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff does wonders for my dry, damaged hair. It is a bit pricey IMHO, but other than that I highly recommend it to anyone with dry, damaged, or heat styled hair.

on 4/27/2018 12:11:00 AM

It’s a 0, sadly. I wanted this to work and tried it with wet hair, dry hair, damp hair; with no other product, with other products, in different orders with products. Each time it made my very healthy, color glazed, thick hair terribly dry and frizzy. I have 2b wavy low porosity hair and I think it sucks moisture out and keeps it out. Today was the last straw: I washed and air dried my hair yesterday. I woke to pretty good, soft next-day hair which was flat on one side. I dampened my hair and added It’s A 10, hand curling pieces and letting it be without touching. I immediately had frizzy, dry/puffy tangled hair. By contrast, using Devacurl’s Wave Maker doing the exact same process (2nd day, dampened) left my hair gorgeous last week. (I use only Kevin Murphy shampoos and conditioners; I live in the Bay Area for reference)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HORRIBLE PRODUCT! I do not understand the raving reviews on here and everywhere else. It made mine and my boyfriend’s hair dry, MORE frizzy(isn’t it supposed to help with friz?) and just weird! It def sucks and didn’t help, but rather worsened how our hair looked and felt! Going to return it!

I have been on the fence about buying this product, and I finally did. I bought the travel size for about $10 and have used it a few times. I love it! Make my hair manageable, does not dry, but actually nourishes the ends, which after blow drying, ironing and curling, makes my hair feel like a fresh cut, bouncy, smooth and playful. I will continue to buy this product and use it when going to the beach to keep hair manageable..