It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because my hair stylist said she loved it and she used it on me at the salon.

I don't really feel it does much for my hair. I have layered, medium length, fine, highlighted hair. Whether I use it or not, I feel little difference. Perhaps it detangles slightly but for me, it's a very subtle effect. Due to the price and the fact that I can't tell if it is doing anything for me, I won't repurchase.

Love this stuff! I was hooked after the first try and have not been without it since. My hair is naturally pretty heavily highlighted and so I need moisture desperately. It tends to frizz, get dry, and break. But It's a 10 has really helped. Love the smell too. Only negative is that i think it's a little too expensive.

To Read all 490 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/15/2016 10:44:00 AM

Fabulous! This stuff really works. I have a good, healthy head of hair that can get pretty wild when it's humid. I saw Hoda Kope talk about it on the Today Show and decided to give it a try.

The packaging is kind of ugly but who cares. It works and the price is pretty good. Especially when you compare it to Living Proof which is very expensive and does not work as well. Actually, Living Proof had a line for thick hair that worked very well but they discontinued it. I bought up as much as I could before it was completely gone but now I'm running low. Looks like this is going to be my new Anti-Frizz formula.

It's a 10 also makes your hair feel soft and clean for days.

More than anything this is a great detangler. I really dont see a huge change in my hair as far as texture or shine or softness. The only thing I really think it helps with is detangling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Holy grail product. I use it when my hair is damp and massage. Cuts down my frizz by at least 50% withstanding humid Florida climate. Five stars for sure.

on 6/13/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It really is a miracle. I always use it after a shower and it makes my hair feel like a dream-- so soft, shiny, silky, smooth (enough s's for ya?). The key to this is DON'T USE TOO MUCH. What I do is spray a little into my hand, rub around in my hand, then spread it onto my hair starting at the ends and moving upward. If you spray it directly from the bottle the nozzle makes it so it only goes to a small section of your hair and then you do that all over and there ends up being way too much product in your hair which makes it feel disgusting. It's a Ten/10, would definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I spritz this on damp hair after a shower, and once again throughout hair before blow drying. If I spritz enough, I get shiny, super soft hair after blow drying. I can even spritz this on after my hair is dry and it adds a bit of softness/sheen.

Difference between this and Miracle 7 is that this is more concentrated/heavy duty. I can use this to condition & style my hair. It adds more shine. I can spray it on dry hair & it still looks good.

Miracle 7 is best used after a shower to condition & make hair soft, and then style as usual with other styling products. If I spray Miracle 7 on dry hair, my hair looks terrible.

(Rusk w8less multi leave in spray is comparable & a bit cheaper)

this is the best leave in conditioner ive ever tried. i have very damaged hair from going from dark red/brown to blonde. this stuff has worked wonders on my hair. only down side is the price

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product smells amazing!! It helps get rid of tangles which are abundant in my hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny. The only problem would have to be the price though. A 4 ounce bottle of It's a 10 is usually about $18. Though you can find a 4 ounce one for around $10 on Amazon.com. That's how I have started to use mine.

My hair sucks in moisture like a vacuum but doesn't hold it well. I was recommended this product and I absolutely love it!! It has worked wonders on my limp frizzy hair! Will definitely buy again.

Popular Hair Treatments