It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

2c, fine, color treated, dry hair with a very dry scalp that gets oily fast I had tried the lite version in the past and I wasn’t impressed so when my hair dresser suggested I try this (after using it on me of course) I figured what the hell and bought a travel size at my local target. It took me a few tries to get the right amount for my hair down to a science and now I will never go without this! It takes frizz keeps my hair hydrated and doesn’t build up (I use head and shoulders shampoo and dove conditioner) it doesn’t weigh down my curls and keeps my hair sleek. For second day hair I wet my hair down and spray about 3 times into my palm and finger detangle the ends of my hair and it’s brought back to life. I’m a product junkie and this is now a HG staple for me. It’s a 10!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's a fail, not a 10. Makes my hair dry and very brittle. It doesn't work as a leave-in on damp or dry hair. It's a loser amongst other, much better leave-in treatments out there.

on 12/3/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long fine hair but a lot of it. My hair is naturally straight but tangles very easily. Its a 10 leave in product does a nice job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. This product helps me untangle my hair. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I will buy it again because it makes my hair so soft.

I have been using this product for the past few months and am JUST realizing that it has been drying out my hair... I am an idiot! I have long, thick and untreated hair - I rarely blow dry or straighten my hair.... yet still, the ends of my hair dry quickly and feel straw like every time I use this product. I thought maybe it was just because I wash my hair often? But no. Last night I used a different leave-in conditioner and wow, my hair feels so much softer and better today.

I am throwing this away. It's a NO.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using for many many years. Keeps your hair healthy and smooth. I recommend to every one.

on 10/13/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this brand a lot. I have multiple leave in conditioners from them and they all work really well. They condition my hair without making it feel greasy or heavy. Definitely helps to detangle my hair as well very easily. It's really expensive though for such a small amount but a little goes a long way. But, it depends on your hair too. I have curly hair and I use a couple of spritz all over my hair and begin to comb. My hair definitely feels softer after using. I really like it and if you have curly course hair like me you should check it out. Maybe you can get it for cheaper in some stores to help since it's pretty pricey.

on 10/5/2017 7:12:00 PM

I have thick, very wavy hair that gets very snarled after a shampoo, and this is a lifesaver. It allows me to comb through my hair easily. Worth the price! Tip: Rub it in a bit after you spray it on--helps distribute it.

on 10/5/2017 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I definitely feel my hair has taken a turn for the better since I started using leave in conditioner. I'm not sure that this leave in conditioner is anything special, but it's appears to be doing its job. It works great to detangle damp hair, is difficult to over apply (aka, it's not greasy) and it even adds a little shine if I put it sparingly on dry hair. Overall, a nice drugstore stand by that's available everywhere. I love that it comes in different sizes for travel, home use, etc.

I really wish I didn't like this product since it's pretty ridiculously expensive, but it works for me. I have naturally wavy, dry, damaged, dyed blonde hair that has a tendency to look like it hasn't been brushed about an hour after a thorough brushing. The best description I could give for its natural state is straggly.

A few years ago, I began blow drying my hair to get that smooth look that is so elusive to me, and It's a 10 is the product that puts my blow outs into "just walked out of the hair salon" level. It keeps my parched ends looking smooth and healthy and smooths out fly aways and frizz.

When you use this, I really recommend being very light on the amount you use. Honestly, two sprays - tops - is all you need, and concentrate on the ends. I find if I go overboard my hair does get oily and weighed down faster.

I would and have repurchased this product once, but because of the price, if I could find a cheaper dupe I'd replace it in an instant. In the meantime I do find it an important part of my hair routine.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the one with keratin in it because my hair likes keratin. I use it like I use any leave-in conditioner - apply on towel-dried hair while still quite damp and then follow with styling products. I have used it with heat and on air-dried hair. Application is easy. It sprays on in a diffuse spray that easily coats the hair. It makes my hair very soft but does little to tame frizz. When layered with a strong styling gel, I find it to be most effective. A very nice product for the cost