It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 10/5/2017 7:12:00 PM

I have thick, very wavy hair that gets very snarled after a shampoo, and this is a lifesaver. It allows me to comb through my hair easily. Worth the price! Tip: Rub it in a bit after you spray it on--helps distribute it.

on 10/21/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*IF YOU HAVE FINE HAIR!---try the "It's a 10 'Lite' line. The packaging is the same, except in a WHITE bottle w BLUE lettering. It's less heavy and doesnt weigh my hair down. I spray it on wet hair before I blow dry. My hair has never looked so soft and shiny and healthy! I also spritz a very little on before I leave the house (as a hair spray), I read that somewhere and it works..who knew?! This product is awesome..AND no animal testing! PS--i am very very sensitive to scents.. And although this has a faint accent, its pretty and does not bother me at all!

on 3/19/2015 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really moisturizing and I love the scent. It's expensive but I'd buy it again because it works so well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I went back to my old hair salon to get my brows dyed and tweezed and asked one of the long-time hairdressers about a good leave-in conditioner. The one I was using was for dry and damaged hair, but my hair is now in better condition.

This hairdresser recommended It's a 10. I asked a lot of questions, because I am cautious with what I put on my hair. As I have gotten older, my dry hair has become even more dry and delicate. Not only did this top notch hairdresser recommend it, but the woman who has been doing my brows for four and a half years, also said that she uses it on her hair and loves it.

It's easy to use and that's also a plus. I like having a spray bottle, because the ones I used in the past had to be squeezed out of a bottle. When I get out of the shower I just spray a little on wet hair and comb it through. Then I proceed to style my hair. I have been using this for a few weeks now and am very pleased. I love how it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny.

I take good care of my hair and have always tried to use the best products recommended by professionals that I trust. The only negative for me is that this is such a small bottle with a high price. Since I don't need much product, I hope that this will last a decent amount of time.

I try to keep an open mind and am always willing to try something new if it will be good for my hair. For now I am happy with this product.

on 5/28/2011 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hate to give this a bad review but it just doesn't work for me. It's not moisturizing enough for my thick, wavy and coarse hair and I couldn't stand the scent of it.

on 3/31/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love it!
First it helps with the after shampoo tangles, then it smooths my hair & makes styling easy. Hair then shines! and shines!

on 11/21/2009 8:15:00 PM

My hair is thick, straight and in very good condition. It is short and layered for a very textured look. I usually use Infusium leave-in 23 leave-in treatment. I got a haircut last week, and my stylist used "It's a 10" before drying my hair. The result was great body and incredible shine. A few days later, I purchased it for home use. I spritz it on towel-dried hair, then style with dryer. This stuff is kind of pricey, but I don't need to use a lot of it for an amazing result.

on 5/14/2009 10:16:00 PM

love, love this product. I have fine thin hair, and I'm always worried when trying a new leave in conditioner. Well, this product is wonderful. It leaves my hair tangle free, and shiney. The best part it doesn't weigh my hair down. What more could I ask for? I'll purchase it again.