It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is amazing. I have super thick and straight hair. Last summer when I decided to grow my hair this was the only product that would weigh and smooth my hair down enough so that I could control it.

I like that it is a spray so you can control the amount you use a bit. I actually sprayed this onto my hands and then ran it through wet hair prior to letting it hair dry or blow drying.

on 6/5/2018 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this product before but it didn’t do much for me. I saw it at Target and picked it up to see the ingredients and another lady customer started talking very highly of it. It was the last bottle and I offered it to her but she said she buys this from Amazon at much cheaper price. So I grabbed the last one and started using it on dry hair before using my flat iron. Very pleased of the results. My hair is definitely silkier and more manageable.

on 5/23/2018 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. First a little rant I have to get off my chest - the review below that gave this one star bc it did not compare to DevaCurl’s Wavemaker to refresh second day waves is just dumb. If the reviewer knew anything at all about hair product ingredients, silicones, and products intended to define and refresh wavy hair, or the nature and intent of these two products and how they are designed and meant to be used, she would never have compared these two products to each other because they they are as different as night and day and it is pointless (and silly) to compare apples to kumquats. I hate reviews written by clueless people that waste my time. Rant over. If you like silicones for your hair, and you are looking for a lighter way to use them than traditional drops and serums, this fits the bill. It detangles wonderfully and gives hair shine, silkiness, manageability, heat protection, and makes it dry faster. It is not intended to add moisture, and is not a curl or wave booster. Most wavy/curly girls don’t use silicones anyway especially if they follow the Curly Girl Method. I have lots of shoulder-length fine, blonde highlighted hair that is wavy, but I wash and blow dry it straight every day. Four sprays into my hands, rubbed together and then evenly distributed focusing on middle to ends of hair gives me great shiny, silky, tangle free and manageable hair. Near HG status. It’s pricey, but I haven’t found a formula anything like it that I find works anywhere near as well, so I’ll fork over the $ for this. It does last a long long time though, so it’s pretty economical when you realize how little you actually need. I always spray it into my hands first rather than directly on my hair and it does not weigh down my hair. Love. Will always repurchase.

I have been on the fence about buying this product, and I finally did. I bought the travel size for about $10 and have used it a few times. I love it! Make my hair manageable, does not dry, but actually nourishes the ends, which after blow drying, ironing and curling, makes my hair feel like a fresh cut, bouncy, smooth and playful. I will continue to buy this product and use it when going to the beach to keep hair manageable..

on 12/3/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long fine hair but a lot of it. My hair is naturally straight but tangles very easily. Its a 10 leave in product does a nice job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. This product helps me untangle my hair. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I will buy it again because it makes my hair so soft.

on 1/9/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A definite no! I ordered this due to the rave reviews (when will I learn???!!!) thinking it must be good. Wrong!! I have coarse thick hair that will either go naturally curly or straight, but needs a little help both ways lol. I used this and it was like I'd used nothing on my hair - it was simply a frizzy mess. Pure Camelia oil is cheap and still the best, and I'm going to stick to that.

on 12/15/2016 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's a miss. Somehow this leave-in product managed to leave my hair limp and frizzy. My hair would not hold curl at all with this. It also did not add any hydration to my hair so my hair looked and felt like straw. Has a masculine aftershave type of scent.

on 9/11/2016 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so skeptical because of the cost. I finally tried it and it was so worth it. My hair is, medium thick, wavy with friz and color treated. With air drying and some big curls with my 1 1/2 inch curling iron I am so pleased with the smooth texture and overall feeling. After months of using though I find that it saps the body out of my hair leaving it kind of flat.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because my hair stylist said she loved it and she used it on me at the salon.

I don't really feel it does much for my hair. I have layered, medium length, fine, highlighted hair. Whether I use it or not, I feel little difference. Perhaps it detangles slightly but for me, it's a very subtle effect. Due to the price and the fact that I can't tell if it is doing anything for me, I won't repurchase.

on 7/15/2016 10:44:00 AM

Fabulous! This stuff really works. I have a good, healthy head of hair that can get pretty wild when it's humid. I saw Hoda Kope talk about it on the Today Show and decided to give it a try.

The packaging is kind of ugly but who cares. It works and the price is pretty good. Especially when you compare it to Living Proof which is very expensive and does not work as well. Actually, Living Proof had a line for thick hair that worked very well but they discontinued it. I bought up as much as I could before it was completely gone but now I'm running low. Looks like this is going to be my new Anti-Frizz formula.

It's a 10 also makes your hair feel soft and clean for days.