It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Great leave in product for silky shiny hair!

I absolutely love this stuff! It really works wonders on my hair. I comb my hair immediately after spraying this in my hair and the comb runs through my hair so smoothly. My hair feels so healthy after blow drying and straightening. I couldn't live without it!

on 6/13/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It really is a miracle. I always use it after a shower and it makes my hair feel like a dream-- so soft, shiny, silky, smooth (enough s's for ya?). The key to this is DON'T USE TOO MUCH. What I do is spray a little into my hand, rub around in my hand, then spread it onto my hair starting at the ends and moving upward. If you spray it directly from the bottle the nozzle makes it so it only goes to a small section of your hair and then you do that all over and there ends up being way too much product in your hair which makes it feel disgusting. It's a Ten/10, would definitely recommend.

on 10/7/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This detangles my hair really well and leave it soft and silky. It last quite a while. It's cheaper on Amazon and Target sometimes have really good deals on them. I usually apply it on damp hair and let it air dry. My hair will be so bouncy and soft afterwards. I do dye my hair and this does a pretty good job keeping it healthy. Zero split ends.

on 8/12/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing! I use it right after I finish washing my conditioner out of my hair and my hair is still dripping wet. It's much easier to apply to wet hair as this leave in is creamier than other leave in products. I have waist length (long) Asian black hair and it keeps my hair from drying out at the ends. When I had ombré'd my hair 2 years ago, I used this to keep it healthy after the bleach dried my hair out a bit and I've been using this product ever since. Overall this product is the holy grail of leave in products. In my opinion, it smells absolutely amazing! I spray about 4-7 pumps into my palms and apply it to the ends of my hair and work my way up until I reach halfway. The people who reviewed this and said that it left their hair heavy are most likely applying it after they dry. I know the product says you can apply it on both dry and wet hair but seriously, apply this on wet hair, squeeze out the extra water with a towel/towel turban and do your normal styling process

on 8/5/2015 4:39:00 AM

Ok there is the regular 10 minute miracle and a Keratin one. I don't know much about the regular but let me tell you. I know "keratin" sounds scary because it smooths out frizzy hair and you think " oh no I don't want flat hair." I can tell you this doesn't really make your hair straighter or less frizzy. So you'd be disappointed there. But let me tell you, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS! Everytime I accidently forget to put this on, my hair feels soo brittle and damaged. I can't not put this on. My hair has been bleached heat damaged and it feels like crap. I've been looking for something that will smooth my hair without weighing it down. THIS IS IT! I PROMISE AFTER A FEW USES OF THIS YOU'LL WONDER HOW YOU EVER LIVED WITHOUT IT!!!
It says I gave five lippies but in reality I give it a thousand.

I liked this product but it was very expensive. I don't think it was worth spending almost $40 on. It had an ok smell but it did tone down the frizz a lot in my hair. I would not buy this product again because I feel like there is probably a drugstore dupe on this product that works the same or even better.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is fantastic for my course thick hair! It makes it softer and easier to manage. It reduces frizz and gives my hair a pretty waveyness instead of the usual kinky mess it tends to be. It also has a pleasant scent (I know this because on a recent date my guy said my hair smelled amazing) All in all a great product, but I find it a bit too pricey.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product. It makes my hair soft and it removes frizz, something no product has been able to help me with! It makes my hair soft and easy to handle. The product is a little bit expensive (3 stars for pricing) and considering the price, the bottle is verys small (4 stars for packaging due to the size of the bottle). The product, nevertheless, is very good! I recommend it to anyone.

I will never ever be able to use a different leave in conditioner except this. It has completely been my hair saviour and it does everything it claims it says. I used to get incredibly fried ends from straightening my hair, curling it, brushing it and all that other stuff - and since using this I haven't seen a split end in weeks! It can be pricey depending on where you go, but it's more then worth it.