4.2

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

on 8/4/2017 11:36:00 PM

First off I have very yellowed teeth, stained by braces, coffee, wine and years of not taking care of them. I have been using this product for two weeks now, every couple days leave on for 15 minutes. I did not notice any sensitivity but my teeth don't normally get sensitive. The color whitened by maybe a shade or two, not hugely noticeable. The process makes sense but the mouth tray to put the gel in is useless. It is small enough for a child's mouth, uncomfortable and presses all the gel off your teeth and out of the mouth guard. Would recommend to try only if you get a different mouth guard to use with the gel.

I've been trying this product for a couple of months now because I've noticed that my teeth were very yellow - deep stains and 5 years of wearing braces. I just bought the whitening gel for $6.99 on sale instead of the kit. For application, I simply used a cotton swab to apply it evenly on my teeth. I definitely did not see any results after the first couple of applications even when I left the gel on for at least 15 minutes. But I kept trying for the next couple of months applying the product once every 2-3 days to avoid too much teeth sensitivity. And I finally seen results. My teeth were brighter and whiter than before. Not completely white but at least almost all the yellow stains were removed. Overall, I did not have much teeth sensitivity at all except when the gel gets on my gums or around the inner cheek tissue.

I definitely think this is great for those that want to remove surface stains (eg. coffee, wine, etc) and just wants a good touch-up once in a while. This gel is definitely not ideal for deep stainings unless you have a lot of time on your hands.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used opalessence teeth whitener for years with no problems,thought i would try this i had seen youtube videos and good reviews,well i used it for 4 days i noticed my tooth enamel was was coming off my teeth it was chalky like eating it off,i will not ever try a store bought product for teeth whitening again,now i have to try remineralize my teeth so my enamel will stop coming off.

Started working first time I tried it! Im so happy! I would recommend getting mouth guards from the sports section.

on 11/12/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff took a little while to work but don't give up! I used it about every other day for two weeks for ten minutes before I saw results. Now I use it twice a week and I'm constantly getting compliments on my teeth! The best part is....no sensitivity! I would recommend buying your own mouth guards from the sporting goods section that you can mold to your teeth because they are a lot easier to wear than the one included in the package.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This did nothing but make my teeth sensitive, now I can't eat candy or drink really cold drinks. I love the mouth that comes with it but the gel really destroyed my teeth

on 7/13/2015 8:39:00 PM

After seeing a lot of great reviews about this I decided to give it a try,since I have a love for coffee. I'm very happy with the results, I could see a difference after just 2 uses.I've been using for a week and my teeth are a lot whiter than when I started.I use for 10 min per day to avoid tooth sensitivity. This is such a good product and it's cheap too.I used with a mouth guard.

on 6/30/2015 12:37:00 AM

I've used it about 5 times. My teeth are very sensitive and only a couple times has it irritated them. The only problem I have with it is when I use it my tongue is in such an awkward position it gets really sore! And the gel gets really foamy in a not-so-good way. Also I haven't seen much results from it but I'll try to finish it up and see how it goes!

on 3/18/2015 8:41:00 PM

I bought this at dollar General,I definitely did not have high hopes, I was just getting toothpaste and seen it and thought why not, it was only 6 dollars. Ive used it three times for 15 minutes a time and wow my teeth are really white! I would of never thought it would work. But I will definitely keep getting this product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

(I use the kit that comes with its own mouth guard)
I've used Crest Whitening Strips for forever (which are pretty expensive) and this works much better, and it's cheaper! My gums and teeth are extremely sensitive and this doesn't bother them one bit unlike Crest Whitening Strips. My teeth were noticeably whiter after just one use (left on for 20 mins). The mouth guard is uncomfortable & doesn't fit my teeth very well, but it is well worth it!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools