Dr Scholl's Deep Moisturising Foot Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I find this a very boring foot cream. It does moisturize but not better than your regular body lotion. I got it with the Rough Skin Remover, which worked miracles on my feet, but I'm pretty disappointed with this moisturizer. It also smells horrible! Despite all that, I am gonna be using it up cause it is still doing its job. I'm not repurchasing though, I'm gonna go for something heavier and that smells nicer!

on 5/17/2009 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Theres nothing extraordinary in this foot cream. However, it is a nice basic and affordable moisturizing product for your feet, if that's what you need. I look for something more.

on 12/4/2007 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an ok foot cream, but that's all it is. My feet are the opposite to my face, they are dehydrated and/ or dry. I was recommended this at a lokal beautystore. She sad to put a very much of it on my feet and then put socks on and wear them for a while/over night. And that I do. It helps for the moment, my feet feels better after, but the effect don't last that long. I have to use socks after applying it, because it leavs a greasy film, that I don't like to get on my floor. The smell, yuuuk! Smells like an perfume that you can find at a flea-market. Old lady type. If you read the Inci-list you can se that it contains 7-9 fragrance substances that can cause allergy, that the EU has made a law that says that they have to be printed on the list. So I'm not buying this again, and still looking for my HG foot cream...

on 10/4/2007 6:52:00 AM

got this on offer in Boots to try as a cheaper alternative to l'occitane but its just adequate. ITs cheap, has a horrible synthetic smell and is a bit greasy to apply. I put this on then wear cotton socks for an hour or so, afterwards my feet feel nice but are dry again by morning. won't repurchase.