Soap and Glory - Flake Away

Soap and Glory - Flake Away

4.3

on 7/4/2018 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Its my second favorite body scrub by soap and glory. It has a good thick consistently that is abrasive but not harsh. I wet my body then step out of the shower, proceed to grab a small handfto of product to apply to each extremity and spread it from top to bottom then rub it all over in a massaging motion to exfoliate every inch of my skin. I love the feel of the exfoliators as it rids my body of dead skin cells. It has a pleasant scent. It rinses off easily and levels no residue. My skin is noticeably softer and healthier looking after each use. With long term use it has rid my body of all dead dry skin and my body prominences like elbows ankles etc are soft and smooth. The packaging is ideal with the screw off top and large opening to grab product from the tub. The cost of 15$ is very reasonable and one container lasts thru many uses. This is a great exfoliators to add to anybody shower routine

on 12/28/2017 11:21:00 PM

I bought this product from a target at the price of $3.99. I think is a great price for the packing and quality of this product. Well, I thought an improvement could be made that "body polish" could be changed to body scrub to make the make the product more basic and easy to understand.Overall, a good product!

on 9/18/2017 2:55:00 AM

A great exfoliator, leaves skin very soft without being too abrasive, it has an oil mixed through it that is very moisturizing and like all Soap and Glory products it smells divine.

on 8/6/2016 12:39:00 PM

I first got this as a travel size from mecca for four dollars. and i havent looked back! it smells absolutely wonderful (i love the scent of peaches) and well, im not exactly using it for its purpose as a body scrub but more like a spa experience. i just love the smell and yes, it does leave the skin smooth. i also like the fact that the grains are very small and gentle too. loved the scent so much that i got a normal sized tub of it from mecca. <3

I'm obsessssssed with this stuff. it's $15 and worth every penny. smells so frickin good and leave my skin super soft. the grains dissolve slowly as you scrub. it's just the right consistency. not to mention the smell stays on FOREVER. I can still smell it strongly on me and I've been out of the shower for over 2 hours now. Love.

on 10/28/2015 3:27:00 AM

People come on.. This is NOT a face scrub. It's a BODY scrub. Body scrubs and face s rubs are very different hence why they make two different types. I've worked skincare for years you're just going to destroy the skin on your face if you don't use product properly.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

love this! I have sensitive skin and I use this on my face to deep exfoliate ...doesn't dry out my skin also use this on my feet as I have mega eczema and flakes and it has worked wonders! The best way to use it it to dampen your skin with warm water (don't drench your skin with water) take some scrub and work it into your skin till the sugary beads dissolve ...The rinse off the rest ...I wouldn't recommend using this in the shower as it can melt straight away once it gets wet ... I usually use this as a face exfoliation on my dry patches or as I said on my feet after a foot spa/soak defo holy grail!

on 1/15/2015 2:21:00 AM

My favorite scrub from this brand. This scrub dpes leave your body feels so good. It scrubs well and smells amazing. The smells is quite long lasting. The only problem is it is a bit messy once I rinse it off, but I think it is just me.

on 10/16/2014 4:56:00 PM

This is such a great product. And soap and glory products are always on offer in boots so it is great value 😊 this scrub is lovely, super fine crystals melt away on warm water leaving your skin feeling moisturised and clean. It smells lovely, the typical soap and glory scent. Definitely a great product that works and is very affordable.

on 7/6/2014 1:20:00 AM