Soap and Glory - Flake Away

Soap and Glory - Flake Away

4.3

I'm obsessssssed with this stuff. it's $15 and worth every penny. smells so frickin good and leave my skin super soft. the grains dissolve slowly as you scrub. it's just the right consistency. not to mention the smell stays on FOREVER. I can still smell it strongly on me and I've been out of the shower for over 2 hours now. Love.

on 10/28/2015 3:27:00 AM

People come on.. This is NOT a face scrub. It's a BODY scrub. Body scrubs and face s rubs are very different hence why they make two different types. I've worked skincare for years you're just going to destroy the skin on your face if you don't use product properly.

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

love this! I have sensitive skin and I use this on my face to deep exfoliate ...doesn't dry out my skin also use this on my feet as I have mega eczema and flakes and it has worked wonders! The best way to use it it to dampen your skin with warm water (don't drench your skin with water) take some scrub and work it into your skin till the sugary beads dissolve ...The rinse off the rest ...I wouldn't recommend using this in the shower as it can melt straight away once it gets wet ... I usually use this as a face exfoliation on my dry patches or as I said on my feet after a foot spa/soak defo holy grail!

on 1/15/2015 2:21:00 AM

My favorite scrub from this brand. This scrub dpes leave your body feels so good. It scrubs well and smells amazing. The smells is quite long lasting. The only problem is it is a bit messy once I rinse it off, but I think it is just me.

on 10/16/2014 4:56:00 PM

This is such a great product. And soap and glory products are always on offer in boots so it is great value 😊 this scrub is lovely, super fine crystals melt away on warm water leaving your skin feeling moisturised and clean. It smells lovely, the typical soap and glory scent. Definitely a great product that works and is very affordable.

on 7/6/2014 1:20:00 AM

AMAZING

on 12/8/2013 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yes it is the best!. Does the job wonderfully- elbows and heels and it smells so good in the shower and fragrance stays after the shower
Sometimes I'm hesitant to write great reviews because companies often discontinue products that everyone seems to love-I'm sure all of us experience this!
It's a bit more expensive than other sugar scrubs
Please Soap and Glory, keep this around for other younger generations than me :)))

on 12/8/2013 11:27:00 AM

BEST FACE SCRUB EVER!!! I've tried this on my body and the results were kinda disappointing...I think it's too gentle for my body skin, even though it's dry...so I said why not try it on my face? BUT first I checked the ingredients and so I concluded it's absolutely acne-prone skin friendly! there are no comedogenic ingredients, so I used it on my face and I fell in LOVE with it! my skin felt so soft (due to the high amount of glycerin in it), supple and clean...and u get 300 gr for a ridicolous price, so it's a pretty great value for a face scrub! definitely gonna keep repurchasing it and use it only for my face...I'm not gonna repurchase expensive face scrubs ever again! the packaging is so cute..also there's written the PAO is of 24 months so u've got enough time to use it up before it expires, that also means it's kinda resistant to bacteries! amazing product, big amount for a small price! <3 THANK YOU SOAP & GLORY!

on 4/3/2013 10:06:00 AM

Its too much smell, i juse it on my hands and the are really soft after jusing it...

on 9/28/2011 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely adore this product! I use it twice a week and it always leaves my skin extremely smooth. Plus it eliminates those little bumps on the back of my arms and since using this product two years ago they have never returned. All in all its fantastic and the cheap price is a bonus too!