China Glaze Red Pearl

China Glaze Red Pearl
China Glaze - Red Pearl

4.9

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone- 1, Citric Acid , Dimethicone, Kaolin, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Alcohol Denat., Adipic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, SIlica

My go-to red polish, especially at the holidays. It is a gorgeous, deep, true red that just looks stunning on both your fingers and toes. This is a very grown-up, sophisticated color.

I only use one coat and I get the beautiful depth and color I desire. Highly recommended.

Good grief, this polish is STUNNING. I've been lemming OPI's An Affair in Red Square, but after doing a pedicure with CG Red Pearl, I don't even want it now. There couldn't be a better red polish than this. It's intense and deep (not dark); it gleams and glimmers with luminescence. Look up the word red in the dictionary, and you'll find a picture of this polish, LOL.

When I was a little kid, an adult cousin of mine had a pair of spike-heeled cherry red patent pumps. I was so fascinated by those pumps. The depth of the red was amazing....it was like you could fall into it. Red Pearl has that same glow, and in fact reminds me of those gorgeous long-ago shoes.

I love this! It is the perfect ruby red for me. I tried Ruby Pumps but it just went so pink... Although it doesn't have the glitter of Ruby Pumps, Red Pearl makes up for this by being a beautiful, rich and sophisticated shade. Lasting power is excellent too.

on 9/15/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I wish I could describe this as well as it deserves. You can easily check google images for a swatches, but what the pictures won't tell you is how well this applies. It is amazingly smooth and opaque in 2 thin coats. Not a single brush stroke in sight once the beautiful glowy shimmer finish dries, which it does, to a very high shine even without a topcoat. It is red, without being too vampy - but it certainly oozes sophistication. While it is possibly on the tame side compared to my usualy glitters and loud colours, it never fails to attract compliments. And the nice thing about this colour is that it makes people comment on my nails, not on the colour itself. I adore it with a fiery and all-consuming passion normally reserved for my MAC Ruby Woo lipstick - which as it happens, matches this perfectly. :)

on 2/24/2012 12:54:00 PM

Absolutely hg product for me!!! I've been in the haunt of that perfect red for months and I finally got it.
It's a true metallic red that clearly reminds me of Xmas tree balls. Its just perfect. In the beggining I thought I had found it with OPI's An Affair in red square, but this is more on the crimson side and much darker. CHG red pearl is truer & redder, and it's gorgeous in the sun light.
A spicy alternative to creamy reds.

on 12/7/2011 5:07:00 PM

This is my perfect Red nail polish! I would buy again and again! its not too harsh and oerfect for pale skin tones. Really recommend!

I have photos of this beautiful color on my blog :

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Just bought Red Pearl. Ive never tried China Glaze before...But, I fell in love with the color! it's an all-red shimmery color. I would suggest applying only one coat of color..along with a base n top coat. I did one coat on my fingers and two on my toes, and my toes look a little too dark/thick of polish, the fingers look great though. the color is so pigmented that you only need one coat...which is Very rare! I love it and will update on how well it wears. I plan on buying more of this brand! I purchased this at Sally Beauty for 2.99 ( i'd bought a sally card that day and i think it was on sale for the month of august). It retails for 5.99, on sale for 4.99 and with sally's card it is 2.99...i wonder if it was this particular color for cheaper..hmmm

UPDATE: Well, i LOVED the shimmery color, but it ended up chipping like three days later. I'd still buy the brand, but not wear it when i have to wear it for a week at school.

A difficult colour to describe - a bright cheery Christmasy sophisicated red with really fine red shimmer, almost foil like.

Applied smoothly, used 2 coats and gave full coverage.

Had 1 small chip after 3 days wear.

Would buy this again.

My first ever China Glaze color is Red Pearl. First time I used it it went on smooth and bright with only one coat. I used a Rimmel base polish and Seche Vite topcoat and 4 days later I still have a shinny perfect manicure! China Glaze colors are incredible!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Thisis my HG red. It's a bright, slightly shimmery red. Not flat, not candy apple. It's what I expected Ruby Pumps to be. I can't photograph it to save my life, but everyone compliments me on it.

Popular Polishes